All Discussions Tagged 'tuning' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help with wierd Alt Hold / Baro issue

So i've been trying to build a quad for a friend of mine.  I currently have a DJI 500 style quad, Sunnysky 2212 980kV, 10x4.5 props, APM 2…

Started by Nico D

0 20 hours ago

PID Tuning, Where to start..?

Just received this copter two weeks ago.  Pretty sure all the builder did was the auto tune.  I upgraded from a small 300 class off the sh…

Started by Patrick Ziegler

0 yesterday

Smarter CH6 tuning?

Hi everybody, I don't know, if this should better be published at the github page, but as I don't have an account there at the moment and d…

Started by Markus Horeld

0 Apr 8

Tuning Knob Resolution

Greetings! I'm tuning my 230mm quad with APM 2.6 running AC 3.2.1 in ACRO mode (no trainer) using the knob on my DX8. While tuning the Rat…

Started by Ed Bartley

1 Mar 23
Reply by Ed Bartley

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

560 Mar 16
Reply by Markus Horeld

QAV400 Mods to Increase Flight Time

I built a QAV400 that flies well and records smooth video. I'm getting 10 minute flights using 5200mAh LiPo batteries. I want longer flight…

Started by Robert Giordano

112 Mar 5
Reply by Cala

Parachute setting on Pixhawk with Mission Planner

Dear Diydrones members, Recently, I decided to install a parachute on my drone (an hexacopter running a Pixhawk with latest APMcopter 3.2 a…

Started by Pierre Pomiers

3 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Pierre Pomiers

Please Help: QAV400 Stutters and Flips on Takeoff

Hi folks.  My APM 2.6-controlled QAV400 is having major issues.  I need your help. The Backstory I have a QAV400G that has been flying for…

Started by Brennan Zelener

1 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Brennan Zelener

PIDs for large slow props?

Hey all, does anyone have experience tuning a quad with large, powerful but slow props? I'm putting together a new copter with 16" props ru…

Started by Andrew Chapman

3 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by İdris AKBIYIK

600er nitro heli APM

hi guys! i am not an newbie to apm but to apm on 600er nitro heli of course. i convert a kyosho caliber 5 to apm. all is running. did some…

Started by Matthias Hase

0 Sep 5, 2014

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service