All Discussions Tagged 'tuning' (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tricopter pid

hi i am building a tricopter, i am making the flight controller out of an arduino and have a few questions. 1.> so i assume the esc shou…

Started by shubh banerjee

0 Nov 17

Plane is far from following the path mission

Hi  all I have an homebuild vintage plane (all wood and fabric) were i added two aileron to improve flight performance. it's 2,4mt wigspan …

Started by Andrea Figiani

1 Oct 19
Reply by Andrea Figiani

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

571 Sep 2
Reply by pietro rossin

QAV400 Mods to Increase Flight Time

I built a QAV400 that flies well and records smooth video. I'm getting 10 minute flights using 5200mAh LiPo batteries. I want longer flight…

Started by Robert Giordano

133 Aug 11
Reply by Robert Giordano

Pixhawk Pitch PID tuning

Hi All, I've been having quite a difficult time with tuning my Tarot t960 with Pixhawk. I've had the system flying fairly well and doing…

Started by William Wegenast

5 Jul 21
Reply by William Wegenast

Tuning an autopilot through simulation (X-plane 10)

Hi! I just bought a Hercules Pusher 63" flying wing and intend to fly it autonomously by using my Pixhawk/PX4 autopilot. However, I have no…

Started by Anton Lidbom

2 Jul 14
Reply by Anton Lidbom

Need help with wierd Alt Hold / Baro issue

So i've been trying to build a quad for a friend of mine.  I currently have a DJI 500 style quad, Sunnysky 2212 980kV, 10x4.5 props, APM 2…

Started by Nico D

1 May 25
Reply by Alex Judge

PID Tuning, Where to start..?

Just received this copter two weeks ago.  Pretty sure all the builder did was the auto tune.  I upgraded from a small 300 class off the sh…

Started by Patrick Ziegler

0 May 21

Smarter CH6 tuning?

Hi everybody, I don't know, if this should better be published at the github page, but as I don't have an account there at the moment and d…

Started by Markus Horeld

0 Apr 8

Tuning Knob Resolution

Greetings! I'm tuning my 230mm quad with APM 2.6 running AC 3.2.1 in ACRO mode (no trainer) using the knob on my DX8. While tuning the Rat…

Started by Ed Bartley

1 Mar 23
Reply by Ed Bartley

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service