All Discussions Tagged 'tuning' (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T3

Feature Request: Vibration Test // Motor Test

Hi all, (not sure where to post this since there was no reply over at the APM Forum) after balancing my props I used the new Motor Test fu…

Started by Thorsten

1 yesterday
Reply by Scott Reid

APM plane tuning problems

Dear All, I am a newbie here. I have a BWB platform which flies really well with manual control. With APM in the loop, i m facing certain p…

Started by Karthik

0 Jul 14

APM2 Alt Hold Tuning with Dataflash Logs

Hi everybody! I brought out my old APM2 that I hadn't used for a bit and got it setup. Installed AC 3.1.5 on it and put it on this frame…

Started by Arunabha Bhattacharya

0 Jul 11

Share Hexacopter X custom frame APM 2.5 parameters to help others tune

Share Hexacopter X custom frame parameters to help others tune. Help each other out with tuning settings for APM 2.5. Discus Frame types, m…

Started by Josh Alex

1 May 27
Reply by Josh Alex

Getting rid of Yaw Overshoot and YAW Tuning

Hi, is it possible to get rid of the YAW Overshoot? I have been trying to tune YAW on my Hexa  and my Quad for some time. Both are on APM 3…

Started by Nils D

0 May 26

Nice video with tips for building multirotors.

Here's a good video with lots of tips. After seeing lots of people having similar issues this is a good reminder to help you remember impor…

Started by Brad Roekle

0 May 25

Tuning an airship airframe with cross fin layout

Hi, we´re working on a small and fast airship UAV platform and are in the tuning process. To make the implementation of the APM easy, we d…

Started by Andreas B.

0 May 25

They said it could not be done (APM with U8 28")

Let me start at the beginning. Getting this bird in the air was not an easy task and cost huge $$$. Initially I had the APM onboard, but it…

Started by Wesley Versfeld

1 May 15
Reply by MrPrime

throttle failsafe calibration

I wrote a blog post explaining throttle failsafe calibration (because I couldn't find an explanation I found clear enough and it took me a…

Started by John Leach

2 Apr 23
Reply by Jim Frantz

First quadcopter, first flights, first tweaks. Need some guidence

Hello guys! Just finished building my first quad, and it is flying!!!  Now it is time to start tweaking everything to get a even more stab…

Started by Claudio de Paula Donate

4 Apr 10
Reply by Richard Kennedy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service