All Discussions Tagged 'tuning' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large Hex Flipping on Takeoff

I have been troubleshooting my Tarot X6 960mm hex running Pixhawk, and cannot figure out why it is flipping on takeoff. I have reviewed a n…

Started by cxgiacomo

0 Sep 25

GPS distance from PIXHAWK/CG

It is taking me a little longer that I had expected to tune a large scale Heli (Vario VLC) with a Pixhawk running copter_3.3. Have previous…

Started by Jack

9 May 15
Reply by Robert Hoermann

Flame wheel hexacopter jerks left when switching from manual to auto flight

I'm pretty new to the drone scene so please don't complicate answers to much. I'm tuning a Flame wheel hexa-rotor with a pixhawk PX4 using…

Started by Carston

0 Mar 30

Motor and Ship Test Stands

Please post your photos and thoughts on motor test stands and ship test stands.

Started by Forrest Frantz

23 Mar 13
Reply by Forrest Frantz

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

572 Feb 10
Reply by Duffy

Tuning for filming

I just finished installing a brushless gimbal on my cinetank and wanted to tweak the tuning. It's flying and filming very stable but I thin…

Started by steve

0 Jan 3

Tricopter pid

hi i am building a tricopter, i am making the flight controller out of an arduino and have a few questions. 1.> so i assume the esc shou…

Started by shubh banerjee

0 Nov 17, 2015

Plane is far from following the path mission

Hi  all I have an homebuild vintage plane (all wood and fabric) were i added two aileron to improve flight performance. it's 2,4mt wigspan …

Started by Andrea Figiani

1 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Andrea Figiani

QAV400 Mods to Increase Flight Time

I built a QAV400 that flies well and records smooth video. I'm getting 10 minute flights using 5200mAh LiPo batteries. I want longer flight…

Started by Robert Giordano

133 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Giordano

Pixhawk Pitch PID tuning

Hi All, I've been having quite a difficult time with tuning my Tarot t960 with Pixhawk. I've had the system flying fairly well and doing…

Started by SKYBORNE

5 Jul 21, 2015

DIY Drones Monthly

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service