All Discussions Tagged 'tuning' (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

QAV400 Mods to Increase Flight Time

I built a QAV400 that flies well and records smooth video. I'm getting 10 minute flights using 5200mAh LiPo batteries. I want longer flight…

Started by Robert Giordano

12 on Monday
Reply by Cala

Parachute setting on Pixhawk with Mission Planner

Dear Diydrones members, Recently, I decided to install a parachute on my drone (an hexacopter running a Pixhawk with latest APMcopter 3.2 a…

Started by Pierre Pomiers

3 Dec 17
Reply by Pierre Pomiers

Arducopter Tuning Guide

The arducopter tuning guide.   This guide was written at the time of the release of Arducopter 2.8.1 FW. It is a compilation of everything…

Started by Dave C

559 Dec 11
Reply by 許裕鴻

Please Help: QAV400 Stutters and Flips on Takeoff

Hi folks.  My APM 2.6-controlled QAV400 is having major issues.  I need your help. The Backstory I have a QAV400G that has been flying for…

Started by Brennan Zelener

1 Oct 5
Reply by Brennan Zelener

PIDs for large slow props?

Hey all, does anyone have experience tuning a quad with large, powerful but slow props? I'm putting together a new copter with 16" props ru…

Started by Andrew Chapman

3 Sep 24
Reply by İdris AKBIYIK

600er nitro heli APM

hi guys! i am not an newbie to apm but to apm on 600er nitro heli of course. i convert a kyosho caliber 5 to apm. all is running. did some…

Started by Matthias Hase

0 Sep 5

PID On a 230mm Frame with Megapirate

I'm trying to find good setting on a 230Frame (XHover MPX230) with a Multiwii Megapirate V2 board with the Arducopter Software (Mac). APM%2…

Started by Rodrigue Amyot

5 Aug 26
Reply by Rodrigue Amyot

CH6 Tuning for Arduplane

Hi  Having started with Arduplane after Arducopter I immediately wondered why there is no CH6 PID tuning option in the plane software? At l…

Started by sixtimesseven

2 Aug 1
Reply by iskess

T3

Feature Request: Vibration Test // Motor Test

Hi all, (not sure where to post this since there was no reply over at the APM Forum) after balancing my props I used the new Motor Test fu…

Started by Thorsten

1 Jul 23
Reply by Scott Reid

APM plane tuning problems

Dear All, I am a newbie here. I have a BWB platform which flies really well with manual control. With APM in the loop, i m facing certain p…

Started by Karthik

0 Jul 14

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service