All Discussions Tagged 'uav' (127)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BEST OPEN-SOURCE DRONES

Hey guys! I'd like to know if any of you have any opinions on open source drones on the market. I'd like to write scripts and codes for dro…

Started by Yabo Abdo

2 12 hours ago
Reply by Yabo Abdo

DroneKit able to arm, but not take off

We are trying to run a simple takeoff command using DroneKit-Python. We have a lidar and an optical flow (PX4 flow) camera connected. We ha…

Started by Paul Tawfik

0 Jun 7

DSC QX10 modified for Drone UAV use. 18.2MP

For sale a Sony DSC QX10 modified to be triggered from a UAV Drone autopilot.I was meant to be used on a fixed wing plane unsing Pixhawk, b…

Started by naish

0 Jun 2

CoPilot Drone Deploy

Drone Deploy CoPilot for sale: make best offer (minimum $140) Slightly used in perfect condition and all original. Ask for more photos or i…

Started by William Losch

0 Apr 8

JOB: Pixhawk 2.1 Expert and UAV developer

A Canadian UAV developer is currently searching for an expert to help us with the development of multirotor AND fixed wing commercial UAV p…

Started by Paul

0 Feb 19

USED Microdrones md4-200 & md4-1000 FOR SALE

Both systems are ready to run - see more via www.microdrones.co.uk

Started by Alistair Fox

25 Feb 9
Reply by Gio

31 Uses For Drones - Have I missed any?

Hi Folks, I compiled this list of 31 uses for drones.  I expect I've missed some and the list will grow as the technology develops.  What…

Started by Ben Lovegrove

4 Feb 7
Reply by Ben Lovegrove

Pixhawk hexacopter Toilet Bowl crash

I have been having a serious problem with my large . It appears to do the toilet bowling effect. But cannot be sure. the drone did fly ok…

Started by Cromwell A

2 Jan 25
Reply by Cromwell A

For sale Lockheed Martin Indago

We have good as new (<20h) and new Lockheed Martin Indagos for sale. Indagos are analog version.  - One full Law Enforcement system with…

Started by Janis Kuze

0 Jan 18

***SAFETY FIRST***

Having just got back from emergency, I thought i would mention how important it is to remove the props when doing any esc calibrations,…

Started by mydrone

0 Jan 3

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service