All Discussions Tagged 'update' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Drones Market Projected to Reach $3.5 Billion by 2024

A new drone study from Esticast Research & Consulting Market Research has these key insights: The European market is expected to have…

Started by Amritesh Suman

0 Sep 16

Update Plane V3.8.0

Hi & thanks in advance... I am having a hard time successfully updating from ArduPlane 3.7.1 to 3.8.0.  I am using Mission Planner 1.3.…

Started by Steven Sarns

1 Aug 28
Reply by Steven Sarns

Mission planner update problem

Hi I just updated my Mission planner to the latest version on an elderly win XP laptop. version 34 of MP had been working fine until the up…

Started by Dwgsparky

14 May 2, 2016
Reply by Michael Oborne

Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

I have a problem with Pixhawk plane wired and power as it says in manual with secondary backup power source and Zener diode. The plane was…

Started by Innokentiy Antipin

9 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Innokentiy Antipin

Possible To Update APM Firmware Over UART0?

I have an APM 2.6 with a broken USB connector that I now connect with using an FTDI adapter on UART0. The problem is I'm unable to get th…

Started by Crady von Pawlak

0 Sep 10, 2015

Mavlink/3DR Radio connection issue. "failed to update home location"

Hello,  I am completely new to the APM 2.5 board, GPS, radio,etc.  I purchased them from: http://witespyquad.gostorego.com/flight-control

Started by Phil

5 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Anthony Verloop

URGENT PIXHAWK Yellow Light Problem

Hi everyone, so I haven't flown my copter in a while and when I reconnected it to Mission Planner I did the newest update for Arducopter…

Started by Keith M

1 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

MinimOSD chartset update fail

Hi, im using a pixhawk on a Plane, with a minimosd I found a few problems with the SR values, after a few hours in the forum I found the ri…

Started by Andres Alvarez

1 May 6, 2015
Reply by Paul Atherton

Process to update the Ardupilot Mega MinimOSD Rev. 1.1?

Hi there, What's the process for updating the MinimOSD? I want to be able to upgrade to 2.6 on my APM, but I don't want to lose my OSD... a…

Started by Alex

14 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by mike

GOPRO USB PORT DISCONNECTED AFTER UPDATE - TAKE CARE

HELLO EVERY ONE I had some issue with my gopro transmission and I discovered that the gopro company is updating all cameras and disconectin…

Started by Leandro Praxedes Ribeiro

0 Mar 4, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service