All Discussions Tagged 'used' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USED Microdrones md4-200 & md4-1000 FOR SALE

Both systems are ready to run - see more via www.microdrones.co.uk

Started by Alistair Fox

25 Jul 30
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

3dr GPS

New 3dr Gps for sale: make your best offer. (I have two other 3dr GPS systems available in slightly used condition) Let me know if you want…

Started by William Losch

1 Jun 21
Reply by christopher.shiny

MAPIR Survey 1 Cameras for Sale - $90

The full listing is at dronechest.com MAPIR Survey 1 cameras for sale $90 Red Light IR Light RGB (Visible) light Mounts $17 Go to drone…

Started by Aerotech UAS

0 Aug 17, 2016

Used Drones for Sale - Prices are negotiable!

Hey everyone, I've put up all my Used Drones onto one section where you can buy any of them as a package or independently. Have a look and…

Started by Peter Gulin

0 Jul 20, 2015

Used Drones for Sale - Prices are negotiable!

Hey everyone, I've put up all my Used Drones onto one section where you can buy any of them as a package or independently. Have a look and…

Started by Peter Gulin

0 Jul 20, 2015

DroneMarket.co: Zero Commission Marketplace to Buy and Sell New and Used Drones

Hey all, I'm with a team working on a new site for drone pilots to buy and sell new and used drones. The site is called DroneMarket.co. W…

Started by Ryan

0 Apr 24, 2015

DroneMarket.co: Zero Commission Marketplace to Buy and Sell New and Used Drones

Hey all, I'm with a team working on a new site for drone pilots to buy and sell new and used drones. The site is called DroneMarket.co.…

Started by Ryan

0 Apr 24, 2015

Minimosd battery mah used vs %

Hi. I am new to minimosd but have tried to research my question on forum but no luck so far. I would like to know how to get minimosd to sh…

Started by Mike

4 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Mike

High Quality Camera - What to go for over long distances?

Hey all,   Just posting for some help. Now i'm in the design phase of my UAS and i'm looking into what sort of payload im goin to be carryi…

Started by Oliver Berry

5 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Oliver Berry

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service