All Discussions Tagged 'variable' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Variable Pitch Multirotor Assembly and Control

This is a clip from the MIT project. We have successfully recreated the assemblies needed to add this to our test platform. We are looki…

Started by F. C. Bearsch "Tearig"

0 Jul 18

Variable Pitch Propellers

I've recently gotten interested in the design of variable pitch propellers/rotors for the use in VTOL tilt-rotor UAVS. I have done a good a…

Started by Joshua Geating

12 May 21
Reply by Joshua Geating

Variable Pitch Hexacopter

Hey, I'm a student working on a senior design project for which we are making a gas powered hexacopter with the goal of having prolonged f…

Started by Caitlin Flowers

1 Apr 1
Reply by Chris Khosravi

Ardustation2_APM_ACM_2.0.11 error

Hi ALL, I am getting Error Messages when i compiled ardustation which i downloaded from https://code.google.com/p/ardustation-ii/downloads/

Started by chethan j

3 Jan 31
Reply by Heino R. Pull

What happened to nav_bearing and target_bearing global parameters in ArduPlane 2.73?

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I hope that this has found its way into the right section. I am currently working on modifying versio…

Started by Evan R. Johnson

3 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Søren Kuula

Questions about the code of arducopter

Hi everybody ! I'm working on a projet of UAV/VTOL where I need to do some little modifications on the arducopter code. I have been tryin…

Started by Gabriel

1 May 19, 2013
Reply by Gabriel

Variable pitch propellors on quadcopter

Hey all, Has anyone used Variable pitch propellors on their quadcopter?? I'm thinking about using them on my new project and was wondering…

Started by Harry Hubbert

19 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Todd Lewis

variable pitch gas powered quad-copter questions

Hi all, I'm new to DIY Drones but have read some forums and everyone seems very educated and knowledgeable so thank you in advance for any…

Started by Gabe

1 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by gregory nichols

Ardupirate/Ardupilot for semi-autonomous flight

Hey guys, two questions on this topic: 1. I just would like to know if anyone is using, or knows how to use, the ardupilot Mega 2.5 to jus…

Started by Harry Hubbert

0 Jan 9, 2013

variable pitch quad

My question is the APM 2.0 and APM planner capable of controlling my bird? Four servos control the pitch of each rotor and the esc will run…

Started by Dan Clemens

43 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Aerhead

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service