All Discussions Tagged 'video' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walkera F210 Flight Test with 95C Lipo

Luckily to get three free Tattu R-line 4s 95c Lipo battery, and I then I test it for my Walkera F210. The Tattu R-Line 4s 1300mAh battery…

Started by Diven Parker

0 Oct 17

Does anyone have a Dashware profile/tool for APM:Copter or APM:Plane?

Dashware looks to be a pretty nice tool for overlaying telemetry/log data onto HD video. It was recently acquired by GoPro and is now free…

Started by Scott Pritchett

32 May 17
Reply by Sam S

New FPV option - FPV HAT for Raspberry Pi

Hi all, I would like to introduce you to an Open Source, low-cost digital FPV video transmission option! https://www.tindie.com/products/

Started by FernRF

0 Mar 26

Display video in my own program from a drone?

Hi, Firstly, my apologize because of my bad English. I am a student and I'm a really beginner in drones. Shortly, what I want to create: I…

Started by jmab

0 Feb 8

how are some of the newer drones using tablets/phones as display?+new to drones info

this is bugging crap out of me.im new to quads but i have done fpv with my rc planes and i cant figure it out.is it possible with custom bu…

Started by dustin whitesides

0 Jan 11

How can I show the video stream of PX4 drone on my android APP?

Dear all: I have developed a drone app using o3dr dronekit packages and I can successfully connect to PX4 board. However, I do now know how…

Started by Sean Hsu

1 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by David Posea

Flir Tau and other IR cameras

Hey everyone, new to the forum. I am a ME/AE at the University of Florida doing a project on building a UAV for wildfire surveillance. We…

Started by Beau Guidry

65 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Agate

Wireless HD Video Link for UAVs

Started by Chany

1 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Chany

FPV range problem - again!

Hi, i had a 200mw Boscam transmitter, with a RC805 receiver. i only had about 300m range, so i bought new antennas and a 400mw boscam trans…

Started by Jonas Woerner

1 May 27, 2016
Reply by Zac Johnson

Camera does not save on SD card

I just purchased a Striker Spy Drone with a picture and video camera for my son. I know it's on the low end of "quality" drones, but he's o…

Started by John

3 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by John

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service