All Discussions Tagged 'waypoints' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove waypoints from HUD as they are reached

Is there a way in mission planner to have waypoints that are reached by a uav be removed from the the HUD as they are reached so they don't…

Started by Jeff Zirpoli

2 Sep 9
Reply by Jeff Zirpoli

Dynamic Waypoints

Is there a way to update waypoints dynamically using a Linux onboard computer to the Pixhawk instead of using waypoints from the predefined…

Started by Bharat

0 Apr 20

Displaying overlapping waypoint names in Mission Planner

hi, in one mission the same exact waypoint is visited multiple times. however, since the waypoints are in the same location the waypoint la…

Started by Jeff Zirpoli

0 Jan 23

Extract/Convert dataflash log GPS data to a Waypoints file

Has anyone seen an application that would scan a dataflash log file, extract the GPS Lat,Lon and Alt data and create an absolute waypoints…

Started by Chuck Baker

0 Dec 15, 2016

How do you repeat a mission?

I've got 4 WPs set up in square pattern (and the home position also) and want my plane to repeat the pattern indefinitely (e.g. WP1->WP2…

Started by David Hertzog

14 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by SKYBORNE

error message writing waypoints

I get an error message "upload wps failed Waypoint_Mav_Mission_E-something-something" everything beyond the E is truncated. Using APM fligh…

Started by Ron Irby

7 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Petr Zverina

Custom firmware: waypoint modification.

Hello. We are currently working on a drone for a university project work.  It is quadcopter and flight controller is APM 2.5.  The point o…

Started by Artur Count

3 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Michael Burmeister

Waypoints mission with sonar

Hi,  I connected a sonar to my 3DR quadcopter (with pixhawk on it). I want the quad to keep constant altitude above the ground (about 1.5 m…

Started by Udi Rot

4 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Kristian R.

Y6 won't turn to face waypoints with 3.2.1

Our mapping Y6 has decided to stop turning to face waypoints during missions after the latest firmware update. Compass calibrations have no…

Started by aforsyth

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Ivan R

Waypoints change when write to drone

Hi all- I recently started to have a frustrating problem when writing missions to my drone (IRIS+).  I plan the mission in mission planner,…

Started by John Schoenhals

0 Jun 9, 2015

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service