All Discussions Tagged 'wire' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aluminum tubing esc-->motor?

Heres an idea for weight savings- maybe.  I searched, but did not find any posts here on this. What about small aluminum tubing for esc to…

Started by Maki, Eric J

7 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Maki, Eric J

quad wiring schematic

i made a little(pretty pathetic) scheme for the wiring of my quad, do you guys have any suggestions/issues with the wiring or the quad as a…

Started by Jordan

0 Nov 26, 2011

can someone please help me under stand what fly by wire means, how it works, and what to look for to make sure its working right?

So basily I don't comprend what fly by wire means? I've flown 2x no problems in stabilize mode, but they say to use fly by wire to test bef…

Started by Anthony Bee

7 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony Bee

Wires between ESC and APM

On my quad, I'm replacing my old motors and ESC with the "official" motors and ESCs. On my old ESCs, I cut the red voltage wire on three…

Started by Robert Beatty

3 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Mark Colwell

No elevator control in FLY BY WIRE B but working in FLY BY WIRE A??

Hi, Ive been tuning my ardupilot 2.7.1 and imuv2 in for a few weeks now and the following work great: Manual mode, Stabilise, Fly by wire…

Started by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

8 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by DaveyWaveyBunsenBurner

Making room for three 16ga wires to Easystar motor?

Easystar noob here..  After upgrading my ESC to extended-length motor leads, I'm trying to tuck these three 16ga silicone wires into the Ea…

Started by Ground Loop

8 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

Xbee 900 not responding

My Xbee 900 Pro wire antenna, suddenly stopped working last night. I made no changes to anything. I have it on my plane side with the ArduP…

Started by Austin Duff

3 May 30, 2010
Reply by Taylor Cox

Fly-by-Wire: Quick Question

Hey guys,   I am just wondering if it matters when the gps is unplugged when putting the ardupilot into fly-by-wire mode? Should i power th…

Started by Jeff

24 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Jeff

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service