For sale here are two Canon SX260HS's point-and-shoots that have been converted for aerial mapping. They have very little use and are in as-as-new condition. Both cameras have a SD card with CHDK programmed. The program allows you set a script up on the camera that it will start running after you press the shutter button. You can set how many photos and how long of an interval between them, a delay start timer, and when it is done with the script, it automatically shuts the camera down to protect it from damage. The SD card can be removed and they will operate like any normal pocket digital camera. One of these is for visible (RGB) imagery and the other was professionally modded for NDVI crop stress imagery. The images from the NDVI need to be processed with Fiji ImageJ for a final product. In the attached images, the pink-ish tinted map is the NDVI raw image, the colorized one has been processed and has a scale to show photosynthetic response. Also, each camera has the factory charger and battery along with aftermarket higher capacity battery, mini-usb download cable, and the factory boxes with all the manuals and factory software. I'm looking to get $250 shipped for the RGB, $400 for the NDVI. Would prefer to sell in CONUS, but willing to sell international for added shipping. I also have a field bag if interested. Will work a deal and include the bag if you want both of them. PM if you have any questions, faster response if you email me at Claytonkr05@gmail. Thanks for looking!

20140921_150639.jpg

20140921_150821.jpg

1901870_243852645802512_478211323724193868_n.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why are you selling? I may be interested. Let me know if still available.
This reply was deleted.

Activity