3dr with 433MHz no connection to Mavlink

Hey @ll,

at first, sorry for my bad english, my german is much better ;)

I bought the 433MHz 3dr Telemetry and fighted the last 4 days with this system, but it doesnt work correctly. The two modules are connected and the green led is stable and when i "load settings", both module settings were showen. Everything seem correct, but in the terminal in MP and in the Hyperterminal it just show crazy signs, letters and numbers. And when i want to connect in MP, it doesnt work and after 30 seconds the error with no packages comes up.

Dont know what to do anymore and hope you can help me. Thanks a lot @ll :)

3690967872?profile=original

3690967846?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi guys...

i think i screwed my frequency settings and now i am just getting "Green" blinking lights on the Master and Slave...

the radios don't seem to be seeing each other. i am using the 433 MHz module. can someone post a screenshot of the default parameters for the communication please.

thanks in advance.

-sid

• Iiiiits wooorkiiing :) mmhhh, the issues i had were realy strange. The baudrate was right at every setting option. They communicated, but just freaky signes etc. Now i connected the apm with usb and opened the terminal in MP. Then i wrote setup and then i made a reset. After that i disconnected the usb, connected the 3dr and it works. Dont know what setting i changed before that could cause this issue.

It's awesome how fast you guys answered and your great ideas! Thank you very much and i'm glad to be here. Hope to here you again.

Greetings
    Ben
  • As you can see on first picture, "CLI works on USB only" :-)

Connect both modules to PC via two USB/UART converters, ope two terminal sessions (i. e. via PUTTY or Realterm) with correct speed and port. Try to typing via first one and look, if you get same via second.

If you connect simultaneously 3DR radio and USB to APM - it wont work.

This reply was deleted.

Activity