I want to pose to this group a question or thought. What if I told you that I created a frame that can handle 12 in props in a Quad format with longer arms as 650 mm. The same frame with 12 or 15 in props and add two arms to make it a Hexaquad 700 mm. The same frame if you take out the longer arms and add shorter ones to make it a 430 mm with 10 in props Quad. The same frame with two add on arms to make it a Hexaquad 500 mm with 9 in props. It can be made out of Carbon fiber or the material I like. All of this can fold, It can be built with the 935kv motors or whatever you like actually. Depending on your landing gear and weight you can add practically anything to it. Do you think anyone would be interested in such a frame? The prototypes all fly, albeit not as much time as desired because of my choice of material. This frame can handle any flight controller thrown at it. It is fully customization. What would this type of frame be worth to anyone lets say. Please comment, share or like what you think. I appreciate all feedback.
3691293063?profile=original
  icon-search.png

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Activity