Hi! I'd like to ask if the code of the APM Mission Planner is Open Source? If yes, where could I find it? Thanks!

Views: 11942

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi friends . i am working on the sorce code of  APM mission planer. but when i downlaod the open source files and open the files , the problem occour's. the problem is that ther is no GUI only the code can i view . but i want a complete open source project in a single folder so that i just click the main *.snl file and it open in VC# and i view UGI also code as same as working in CV# . i want to  change some text boxes and and GUI with specific data according to my aera. provide me plz a complete pack of apm mission planer.

the complete pack is on the repo, and has been for the last year. you need to use GIT to get the latest builds

plz teel me the direct link where i can downlaod the complete open sorce project of apm mission planner . i want to just double click on *.sln file of missoin planner and it will directly open in VC# and load all forms and modules each and every thing inculde Forms GUI

please read the wiki
https://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/wiki/Git

this will get all the code for the entire project

Michael:

I just attempted to download the latest version 1.0.67 but on the Downloads page when I click on 1.0.67 I get the following message:

404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /files/APM%2520Mission%2520Planner1.0.67.zip was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

I am linking from the manual on WIKI. 

Allen

Allen, that look like a google problem. very odd

Looks like Google Code is having some issues right now. Give it an hour or so and they'll sort it out. In the meantime, I've updated the file there to 1.0.68

I've reported the issue to Google Code. In the meantime, I'm hosting the latest Mission Planner at Dropbox here

Hi! I tried getting the codes for the APM mission planner, got these errors. Any idea?

im going to guess that you havnt fixed the refrences.

just remove them and add them again.

Hello, Marianne , do you know how to download the APM Mission Planner Open Source Codes using CSharp language? someone said that the link was changed, i cound't find it . please tell me the new  link or the mothed.  i just need codes of the CSharp version ,i want to just double click on *.sln file of missoin planner and it will directly open in VS2010 and load all forms and modules each and every thing inculde Forms GUI.Thanks very much~~please~~

Chris, to not open a new thread, i'll ask here: MAVLink use any kind of encoding? I'm asking because i'm planing to build my own mission planner (open-source too), but i'll write in lazarus so we (MAC users) can use without any VM.

I readed some documentation about MAVLink and message ID's, types, etc....byt looking on mission planner, i'm getting a message from about every second and isn't readable....also, doesn't look heartbeat pack. 

Note: i'm not in 'console' mode switch.

Tks.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service