Hi! I'd like to ask if the code of the APM Mission Planner is Open Source? If yes, where could I find it? Thanks!

Views: 11995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Jonis,

I am a MAC user too. Have you got mission planner working in macosx?

Is there any IDE which allows you to develop mission planner in macosx?

Dear Jonis,

I am a MAC user too. Have you got mission planner working in macosx?

Is there any IDE which allows you to develop mission planner in macosx?

i download that great codes and works fine. thanks diydrones!

but when i try to modify "FlightPlanner" like moving a label or anything i get this error:

---------------------------

A Major error has occured : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at ArdupilotMega.GCSViews.FlightPlanner..ctor() in C:\Documents and Settings\H0S3iN\My Documents\DownloadSVN13\APMs 2010\GCSViews\FlightPlanner.cs:line 506

at ArdupilotMega.MainV2..ctor() in C:\Documents and Settings\H0S3iN\My Documents\DownloadSVN13\APMs 2010\MainV2.cs:line 148
OK  

code built fine and have no error or warning during building progress but when i try to run exe file, i get error!
can any one help me?

whats on line 506 of flightplanner.cs?

this :

string[] cmds = rm.GetString("MAVCmd").Split(new char[] { '\r', '\n' }, StringSplitOptions.RemoveEmptyEntries);

this is orginal code and i only move a label.

my codes are 1.0.66. i trying to download new version.

HI,marianne.I've tried to download the Mission Planner's code from svn, use Git Gui, but failed.It downloaded in objects\pack, an over 200mb file and then crushed.I don't know why I can't use Download SVN to complete the process, it didn't work.So er... could you send an e-mail with the code to me ??  My English not so good , I hope you could understand what I said. Thanks a lot. My e-mail address: elude0306@gmail.com      Thanks again!

I downloaded the source code already with Git. Thanks.

Hi! Could you tell me how can I download the APM Mission Planner Open Source Codes? Thank you.

Use Git, http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/wiki/Git?wl=en, download the git and follow the instruction.

where are you flying here in Philippines marriane?

UPDATE 1/13: The APM code is no longer kept in this Google Code Git repository. It has now moved to GitHub here. The instruction below are just archival

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service