Hi! I'd like to ask if the code of the APM Mission Planner is Open Source? If yes, where could I find it? Thanks!

Views: 13402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my codes are 1.0.66. i trying to download new version.

HI,marianne.I've tried to download the Mission Planner's code from svn, use Git Gui, but failed.It downloaded in objects\pack, an over 200mb file and then crushed.I don't know why I can't use Download SVN to complete the process, it didn't work.So er... could you send an e-mail with the code to me ??  My English not so good , I hope you could understand what I said. Thanks a lot. My e-mail address: elude0306@gmail.com      Thanks again!

Hi! Could you tell me how can I download the APM Mission Planner Open Source Codes? Thank you.

I downloaded the source code already with Git. Thanks.

Use Git, http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot-mega/wiki/Git?wl=en, download the git and follow the instruction.

hi,michael,which .net lib are u using? i use the 3.5 version,but err happend。

when i change to 3.5 sp1,it passed,thx。

Dear Jonis,

I am a MAC user too. Have you got mission planner working in macosx?

Is there any IDE which allows you to develop mission planner in macosx?

Dear Jonis,

I am a MAC user too. Have you got mission planner working in macosx?

Is there any IDE which allows you to develop mission planner in macosx?

Hello, Marianne , do you know how to download the APM Mission Planner Open Source Codes using CSharp language? someone said that the link was changed, i cound't find it . please tell me the new  link or the mothed.  i just need codes of the CSharp version ,i want to just double click on *.sln file of missoin planner and it will directly open in VS2010 and load all forms and modules each and every thing inculde Forms GUI.Thanks very much~~please~~

where are you flying here in Philippines marriane?

UPDATE 1/13: The APM code is no longer kept in this Google Code Git repository. It has now moved to GitHub here. The instruction below are just archival

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service