I too have a 9x TxRx.
Which re-flash version would you recommend.
Does this firmware enable you to map any of the switches (TRN, THR CUT etc) to any of the channels?
This would be a great advantage as I would prefer certain switches for certain functions.
I tried to find something to read about whether this was possible but have not found anything yet.
Thanks for the reply - I'll be keen to see the results of your firmware tests.
I'm still looking into the best way to program the 9x at the moment, the hardware mod or the plugin mod which I think will not be available until next month.
Hey Jani, you legend,
can you point in the right direction on how to set up the Camera pan-tilt system with the Arducopter?
I've got the Turnigy 9x as recommended, as waiting for HK to get Pan-tilts back in stock....again!
thanks very much!
1. Get the FlySky/Turnigy Th9x v.2 mode:2
2. Get the Robby Roxxy 2827-34 with apc 10x4,7 (I use them and they are great, but there are other motors as well:
3. Get a cheap cam for your copter: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=...
4. With a video transmitter/receiver (5,8Ghz): http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=...
5. And of course video goggles: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=...
This is the cheapest video equipment there is. I am using this set for over a year now and it is really, really great. The video goggles are on backorder so I have to wait to get them. I flew with 7" video display until now.
Good advice Cyber, I'll pick my way through that shopping list at some stage. I really want the fpv for pan tilt control in unison with my GoPro HD, so I know i'm pointing in the right direction for photo/video capture. Do you use the pan-tilt too, and if so, do you have the instructions on how to link it up hardware wise, and code alterations Arduino wise?
I am sorry, I didn't built a pan-tilt option, yet. I am still waiting for the release of the ArduMega software.
If I am not mistaken the GoPro HD does offer a video out signal you would be able to send to your goggles so that you could observe the picture you are recording.
How about Futaba 8FG Super?? thx