1. Get the FlySky/Turnigy Th9x v.2 mode:2
2. Get the Robby Roxxy 2827-34 with apc 10x4,7 (I use them and they are great, but there are other motors as well:
3. Get a cheap cam for your copter: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=...
4. With a video transmitter/receiver (5,8Ghz): http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=...
5. And of course video goggles: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=...
This is the cheapest video equipment there is. I am using this set for over a year now and it is really, really great. The video goggles are on backorder so I have to wait to get them. I flew with 7" video display until now.
Good advice Cyber, I'll pick my way through that shopping list at some stage. I really want the fpv for pan tilt control in unison with my GoPro HD, so I know i'm pointing in the right direction for photo/video capture. Do you use the pan-tilt too, and if so, do you have the instructions on how to link it up hardware wise, and code alterations Arduino wise?
I am sorry, I didn't built a pan-tilt option, yet. I am still waiting for the release of the ArduMega software.
If I am not mistaken the GoPro HD does offer a video out signal you would be able to send to your goggles so that you could observe the picture you are recording.
How about Futaba 8FG Super?? thx