After quite a bit of time interacting and playing with my Arducopter, I have come to the irrevocable conclusion that my Arducopter share more personality traits with my girl friend than I care to enjoy.
1. If I ignore either for long enough, they will not "work".
2. If I ignore them for longer, they "work" again.
3. If I bitch and moan at them too much, loiter (make sandwich) and alt_hold (make coffee)
dont work for shit.
4. They work like a dream until I pull the camera out, then all the wheels fall off.
5. Installing new software and working through teething problems is both fun and tedious.
6. Both their batteries only last for 10-15 mins.
7. When its just me and them, everything runs smooth. As soon as there's an audience,
things get a bit wobbly.
I can think of more, but they wouldnt be prudent to broadcast publicly ;)
Dont get me wrong, I love both of them to bits!
I would like to congratulate Jason & company on writing a code base that behaves like a female! And the best part is, I dont think he even tried!
Well done Buddy!
I think Jasons next project should be a bionic woman!
Thanks to everybody on DIY Drones and anyone who was involved for giving me another loved one!!!
If and when I become a billionaire, I will buy everyone a multi-rotor of their choosing :)
SHARE AND ENJOY!
the difference is that arducopter has an instruction manual.
And you can trash (any) if not enough patiency. ;)
^^^^^Love it ^^^^^
Once, my arducopter blew up in my face, for no obvious reason..
Didn't you touch the other Ardu...?
Ahh, there actually was a Multiwii involved... now I see...