I have connected and uploaded the new code via mission planner. I have gone through the setup with the CLI and MP. When I slide the switch forward to the fly position and try to connect to the mission plannner it never connects even with gps lock? I've even tried to connect via Xbee's set at 56700, but nothing. All the lights are good "A" is solid green. I do NOT have it conneccted to the Rx or ESC does that matter? I'm trying to make sure everything is working first.
The telemetry has been sent to the telemetry port now to the Xbee. Also you do not need to add any lines to the code to get the Xbee talking. I have verified that Xbee is working with the APM I have not had any luck with talking to Mission Planner via Xbee yet. I aslo notice that sometimes the APM need to be reset to sonfirm GPS lock.
These 2 Lines need to be added to the " APM_Config.h" TAB for xbee to work.
Get the code to compile then add these 2 lines then try it again.
#define GCS_PORT 3
#define SERIAL3_BAUD 57600 //(or 115200 depending on your telemetry modems)
Willems: that looks fine, but for all I know Arduino may have some weird problem with file names that look like that.
I suggest you put these files in folders exactly like the manual and see if that works. It works perfectly for me.
This isn't an Arduino support site, and the reason we moved APM and AC2 to direct firmware loading is so we wouldn't have to deal with funky Arduino things.
i understand , but with my little knowledge i think it's not been a problem of arduino but a mistake at the code.
i'll see before there where other persons on the apm with same problem but no solution indicated.
i need to recompile only for add 3 lines to xbee worked. if that will be in the firmware , fine for me.
i understand that this is not a support site for arduino and don't asked support for arduino , only for arducopter V2 and a code fault.
Willems: You were right--my apologies. It looks like Jason accidentally uploaded a version with a typo after the original posting. We've fixed that, so please download the latest code and that should work. I just tested and it compiles fine.