Hello i have read so much that i had to try to have my Quad also!! I have search on Ebay for the parts and start to put all this to one "Flying Quad". I´m gonna use my old APM2 with the Arducopter 2.8.1 on it. Missing the sonar i know...So far this are the spects:

4X 2212-13 Brushless Motor 1000KV 150watts,MultiCopter

ATG L600 X4 Fiber glass Folding Frame Quadcopter Multicopter

ABS Black Cover for ATG/Xaircraft Quadcopter Hexcopter

3DR Radio Telemetry Kit - 433mhz

4X 20A 19G Hobbywing SKYWALKE Brushless speed controller ESC

4X Carbon Nylon 10x4.5" 1045 1045R CW CCW Propeller,Multi-Copter

Views: 2543

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a question regarding the red ligh next to blue GPS led, is there a way to solder or atach a led that could be visible from outside the cowl??

Today i have loaded again the 2.8.1 to see if i may have made some mistake in the first time and went to test it..... BIG ZERO!!! 

Can some one please confirm this: when we move the right stick how many engines respond to that?

I have an X configuration and when i move the sticks after all the engines are running only one gives more power, is this the correct way?

BTW i have this picture that shows what motor gives more power when i move the right stick... is this correct??

Another thing i have discovered id that when i pull up the left stick the quad gets back to me and when i pull the same stick down it goes to the front....isent this reversed?? is there a way to test if i have this correc or  not?

Please someone!!!!...

THANKS TO ALL FOR NOTHING! Just moved to basic KK Board!

Hi Luis,

First of all, I am sorry for your unsuccessful request and I can't help you with this topic because I have no experience about it.

In fact, I write you because I am looking for my first quadcopter and I am interested in the same model that you have (ATG L600 X4). I wonder how is your experience with it?, if you still have it, and if finally could you get the right setup of APM ? (I will try it)

I would like to use it just for fpv and maybe with a small digital camera (canon A3300, about 200 g) plus battery as maximum payload. I have planned to set it up with 4 x 2216 kv800 and a 3S 5000 mha, hope enough power and capacity for at least 10 minute flight.

Cheers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service