Attopilot 180A

Hi,

I get a voltage reading that makes sense, but even a fully charged battery only shows at 23%, also a flat battery shows at 23% when I first connect xbee.

It doesn't make a difference if I plug in a 3s 3000mah battery or a 4s 6000mah battery.  Same results.

Assistance would be appriciated.  I saw someone else post the same problem under the 2.6 Released topic but has had no replies.

Thanks in advance.

Solo.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Confirmed still apm planner .96 still getting 0%

• I get a similar issue.  I definitely have current sensing working in the hardware (the AttoPilot current output pin varies in voltage as the current varies), but my current and load metrics always show as 0 in the Planner.

I'm using 1.1.96 with ArduCopter 2.6 and mavlink 1.0.

The TLOG output always shows current_battery at 0.

• I think this issue is still unresolved. I have used .94 and .95. Now I just get a 0% reading no matter what. Any one else having issues like this?

• This might explain it: http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/issues/detail?id=430

• when you change to 2.6 are you changing to the MP for mavlink 1.0? there is a different exe file in the folder for mav 1.0

• Because the numbers in terminal make sense with regards to the battery, I am starting to think that the fault lies with the way that APM Planner is calculating the percentage.

• have you set the voltages in the planner? sometimes it takes a few goes hitting enter and clicking in other boxes to get the voltages saved.

This reply was deleted.

Activity