Been away for a while

Hey guys So I have been away for almost a year at this point and now I am back. I downloaded the GCS (mission planner) update and also updated the FW in my pixhawk. I was curious on what all changed? Was hoping that you guys would be able to give me a quick run down of the improvements since Copter 3.4.3. I believe that is what I upgrade from.

I do see now that ESC calibration is a part of GCS now that is cool and compass calibration is a bit different. I am still having an issue with getting all the motors to arm at the same time with oneshot. It takes a bit about a minute before they all arm and after that there are not issues. Anyway thanks for anything you guys can give.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Awesome thank you much! Github for me is so confusing for some reason. Obviously what you linked is simple but if I try to navigate and understand what I am doing in it i just get lost. I wish there was a tutorial for github.

• https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/blob/master/ArduCopter/Relea...
    ArduPilot/ardupilot
    ArduPlane, ArduCopter, ArduRover source. Contribute to ArduPilot/ardupilot development by creating an account on GitHub.
This reply was deleted.

Activity