When I do radio setup - channels 5-8 are not working! But before they were working properly. I'm using latest code from Mission Planner as well as I've tried to compile and upload myself. Receiver is okay - I've checked it with servo. On older versions of APM sometimes I've had same problem, but it was fixed when I upload firmware myself. Now it is not a solution.
Also hardware part (wires, pcb) most probably ok, but in case I'll check them again. It couldn't be damaged - I didn't fly it since that time.
Yes, I've traced signal on main board with oscilloscope - I can see pulses right on the ATMega328, and if I move controls - they are changing, so it must be something with firmware. Any ideas how to fix this?
Uploaded firmware again via Mission Planner - now only ch8 is working...
Radio Setup:MSG FS ON 900
Move all controls to each extreme. Hit Enter to save:
CH1: 1498 | 1498 | 1498
CH2: 1498 | 1498 | 1498
CH3: 900 | 1500 | 900
CH4: 1498 | 1498 | 1498
CH5: 1498 | 1500 | 1498
CH6: 1498 | 1500 | 1498
CH7: 1498 | 1500 | 1498
CH8: 999 | 1500 | 2004
Yep that's exactly what I get as well.
If you connected the APM and receiver up according to the Wiki then you will have routed your receiver Control channel to channel 8 on the APM. and receiver throttle/elev/aileron/rudder to channels 1-4 on the APM.
Yeah. thats what exactly i"ve done.
BTW This is not my first UAV drone.
I had the same problem yesterday. Try to calibrate radio in cli-mode. It did seem to do the trick for me. I didn't have time to find out the reason for this though..
For me the fix was to upload firmware few more times - and then it worked...