Connecting a KYLIN 250 FPV to receiver

Hi there, I'm trying to set up an ARF Kylin 250 racer to a S-Bus 2 receiver, and having a hard time getting any information in English (not just tech jargon, actual english). I'm a newbie to all this. I can fly, but what goes on inside is a mystery to me. Trying to learn.

I have a Futaba 14SG and S-Bus 2 receiver which I need to wire up to the racer. 

Please help me! The sun is out here right now in the UK (very rare) and I'm dying to fly.

Thank you.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

Over at regroups they discuss the flight controller and swapping out the radio. They have several links to the manual and they talk about their successes in upgrading the R/C and adding OSD.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2469645&page=5
    • Ok so I've got that manual now, its written in very confusing language. I have 7 different male wires for the s bus (R7008SB), many different colours red/black/white, brown, orange, blue, yellow, and grey, and a brown/red/orange cable as well. I have an on/off switch which is separate and I have no idea where that goes. it has a red s bus male wire and a red/black wire to the on/off switch, and two red/black cables coming out the other side with a s bus male on one and a female. nothing seems to connect to the battery (overlander supersport 30c 2200 11.1v)

I'm so confused! What do I do with all these wires?

• thanks for advice guys, I'm going to take it back to the shop I bought it from.

• its a CC3D flight controller.  The kylin website is only for pre-ordering, they haven't updated it since before it as released it. 

• Developer

http://www.futabarc.com/downloads/manuals.html Connecting up to your flight controller is dependent on the flight controller you are using.

• I don't know which flight controller I'm using, its the one that came with a Kylin 250 FPV in ARF state, and it had no instruction manual with it... is there any way of finding out?

This reply was deleted.

Activity