Hello again all.

I've designed a custom Carbon Fiber foldable Quad air frame specifically for the GoPro camera, this frame will have foldable legs and will be super strong and lightweight. What do you guys think, any comments suggestions ? Would any of you be interested in purchasing frames like this ?

Views: 4086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am currently working on a foldable quadrotor. But mine was using the square aluminium arm. I have a question on how to go about securing the square arm when extended And the thing can be taken out easily when folding the arm.

Nice Quad !!!! Would be also nice for X8 !

Following your Post here...

Kind Regards

Andi

Hello,

any news ? ;-)

Cheers Andi

Hey Andi, check out our SteadiDrone facebook page (website coming soon) with our current quads, also very cool!

Sorry,

i don´t use Facebook !

I mean special for this foldable quad info !

Thanks

Andi

your motor mounts look a lot like the ones I have been making.  Have been using them for some time, and they work very well. I mold them using a light weight plastic casting resin with fiberglass, or graphite mixture.  This one is fiberglass.  Very strong and light weight. 

Hi. does any one know where to get something like this, but cheaper http://www.quadrocopter.com/Frame-Clamps_p_394.html

Thanks Pål Åge

what diameter tubing?

Between 20-25mm screws 3*400mm ish

Between 20-25mm? Can you be more specific, or have you not yet decided which diameter for your build? There are a number of options.

I Think of using 25mm carbon tubes

ehh, it should be 250mm carbon tubes.... and 3mm screws 

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service