DJI S1000 can climb up to 300meters high?

I plan to start doing aerial photography n plus panaromic picture.normally we fly up to 900ft using balloon.how about octochopter ? Really going to get one soon.Spec to getDJI s1000 premium A2 gimbal for 5D mkII20000mah lipoFubata remote x 2Any add on needed ?Really appreciate for helping : )

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• While a UAV could fly that high, usually they are restricted to 400' as aircraft are permitted to fly as low as 500', unless landing or taking off.

Flying an UAV to 900' would need permission from the aircraft regulator in the area, and probably require them to issue a pilot NOTAM to prevent aircraft being low in the area at the time.

• thank for ur info, cos i really no experience flying drone, i still looking for information and details, so far for my country not yet have an issue in some places, been experience flying a balloon till half of TWIN TOWER KLCC., but i still need to find more info for UAV , i will find NOTAM at my side, but it would ez to control only flying up into straight line and going down? 

• A NOTAM is a 'Notice to Airmen' - typically a temporary restriction issued to pilots (of full size aircraft).
        If you wish to fly a model into airspace that aircraft could be flying in (over 500') there is a safety risk, hence you would need to request permission from the FAA equivalent in your county to do that. Expect to need a very good reason and pay a fee. They then issue a NOTAM to pilots to prevent them using that airspace for the specified times.

In summary, forget flying higher than 400' unless you really NEED to, and are prepared for the hassle and cost of doing it.
        times.in - This website is for sale! - Times Resources and Information.
        This website is for sale! times.in is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what y…
This reply was deleted.

Activity