--Sold-- Thanks!

I'm selling my new, never flown DJI S800 clone (RcTimer) with the Aluminum carrying case for $sold (+shipping & fees). Several spare parts are also included in the package. The total package retails for $1550.

Included in the S800 clone kit:
6x - Arm ( ESC 2-6S 40A ; Motor 4114 350kv )
1x - Central Board/Hub
6x - 15" Carbon Fiber Propeller
1x - Landing Skid Set
1x - Battery Tray 
1x - Aluminum Box

Spare parts include:
1x - extra battery tray
12x - 15" Carbon Fiber Props
1x - spare motor (4114 350kv)
2x - s800 Arm (O)
2x - s800 Arm (X)
2x - Speed controllers (40A ESC, 1 red, 1 green)

This is really a beautiful craft. If you've never seen one up close, you will be shocked, and the aluminum case makes it super easy to transport and store. I purchased it thinking I would be doing more aerial photography, but life and work got in the way and I'm deciding to sell it so someone else can get good use out of it. This kit includes the frame, motors, props, and ESCs. Still needed would be the flight controller, radio gear, and battery. This kit can easily be upgraded to retractable landing skids and improved vibration dampers from RCtimer.com. The s800 is a large craft, not intended for beginners. Shipping and paypal fees will be an additional $75 (estimate) but negotiable. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

3691115377?profile=original

3691115402?profile=original

3691115452?profile=original

3691115417?profile=original

3691115502?profile=original

3691115442?profile=original

3691115518?profile=original

G-S800_for_sale.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• where are you going to ship from ?

• Hi Kevin. Sorry for the delay in responding. I'm in Austin, Texas.

• The s800 is still available. Let me know if you have questions and I'd be happy to answer them for you. It really is a beautiful machine and I hope it goes to someone that will enjoy it. Here is a video of Marco flying the same model with a VR Brain (similar to Pixhawk) running ArduCopter firmware. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-igl79Iw_sI

• Hello, Have you sold your Rctimer Clone ?   Where about are you,just to see if pickup is good for me . Thanks

This reply was deleted.

Activity