Sky Eye-Z6K is a 3-axis drone gimbal specially designed for SONY A6000 DSLR.With this gimbal,you can not only realize some basic operations like gimbal Yaw and Pitch axis control,but also other much more important camera controls:zoom,record,trigger,camera power on/off etc.So it will be very useful for different industrial applications where you need both camera zooming and high definition photos,like power line and infrastructure inspection.

Another big feature for Sky Eye-Z6K is that it can be equipped with an Auto Object Tracking Module(AOTM),which will enable the pilot to track static/moving objects very easily.Further more,the AOTM is only 40 grams,do not add too much weight on the drone. 
How it works:zoom in and put the object you want to track in the screen,move the cursor to the object and lock it via controller,and then the camera will track it automatically.

Sky Eye-Z6K provides an outstanding wiring hub for RC receiver and video output port,which makes the wiring job simpler and clean.
Also the gimbal offers 2 smart speed modes:FAST speed and LOW speed.Fast speed mode is used for small zooming range,which makes the gimbal control sensitive and quick.LOW speed mode is used for large zoom range,will enable you to target the object more accurately.

Video

Features

1)1160 grams(gimbal and A6000 camera,with 16-50mm lens)
2)3-aixs high stabilized gimbal system
3)Gimbal control:Yaw and Pitch axis
4)Camera control:zoom,record,trigeer,power on/off
5)Support PWM and SBUS control
6)Intelligent wiring hub design for RC receiver and video output
7)Auto object tracking(Optional)
8)Adjustable control speed:SLOW speed for large zoom range,accurate.FAST speed for small zoom range,sensitive and quick.
9)One key back to home position

Product details

Hit this link for more information:http://www.yangdaonline.com/sky-eye-z6k-drone-gimbal-for-sony-a6000-dslr-with-zoom-record-and-trigger/

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Luc Maximilien,

It is 616 grams

• Hello yangdaonline ,

Weight of the gimbal ?

• Hi Ahmand,

I have sent you message,please check.

• Can you please add me to your friend list so that we can disscuss about it?
    yangdaonline said:

Hi Ahmand,

This gimbal can not fit HC V180K camera,only A6000 series and RX1R-II

• Hi Ahmand,

This gimbal can not fit HC V180K camera,only A6000 series and RX1R-II

• can I modify this gimbal to fit Panasonic HC v180K camcorder and use Auto Object Tracking Module. I have client who needs auto object tracking in his farm and want to install at least a 90x zoom camera. I wonder If i can buy this gimbal and AOTM and install other cameras than Sony A6000

• Sky Eye-Z6K also supports SONY DSLR A6300 and A6500.

We add one slideway on the gimbal to accommodate A6300 and A6500(they are thicker than A6000,but have same length and width),so Z6K will be compatible with these 2 camera.

3702390459?profile=original

• Product photos

3702390429?profile=original

3702390483?profile=original

3702390554?profile=original

3702390444?profile=original

3702390568?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Activity