For Sale, 3dr IRIS, in Canada asking $600 CDN

It's about 3 months old. I had a couple (hopefully minor issues) with it, hopefully something that is easy to fix for one of you guys..I just don't have time to try and fix it. 

I got the Iris back in March, and tried to fly it. But the range between the transmitter in my hands and the receiver in the Iris was like 3 feet, so when the Iris took off, it would immediately flash yellow (rc connection fail) and auto land. 

So 3dr support had me return the transmitter to them and they sent me a new one. But now I can't get the radios to sync/bind. So I can't control the IRIS. 

It does connect to the Mission Planner software by USB though. 

Anyone interested? I could put up pics and vids if requested.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Still available?

• no its sold. but  I have another oen Im going to put up soon, a different autopilot system.

• pics coming within hour :) sorry for delay work has been crazy.

• T3

No updates?

• I can include shipping sure. would ship to US. not sure if they would charge duty on it. 

It comes with everything. Will put up pics. 

I fired it up in the house once (bad idea btw) and it hit the wall and chipped a couple propellers, other than that it's in almost new condition. guaranteed against DOA. again the radios won't sync up for some reason  but everything else works. 

spare props are about $3 each. 

• T3

Props aren't an issue for me. As long as everything works fine, that's what matters to me.

If you could post pictures, that would be great. I'm just about ready to hit the buy button.

• T3

Is the price shipped and do you ship to the US? I'm interested if it comes with everything.

Since you couldn't really fly it, I assume it's never been crashed or anything like that?

This reply was deleted.

Activity