GT4044 gymbal mount instructions (or lack of them!)

Last week I bought a GT4040 quadcopter from Jaycar in Port Macquarie and was a little concerned about the lack of detail in the instructions but I am learning as I go along, only 2 bad landings so far. I also ordered a GT4044 gymbal mount for a camera, which turned up today. Sadly, there are NO instructions in the box! The Jaycar site links to a U-tube video but that's not really all that clear, well, not to me anyway.

Can anyone help with where the wires go?

Dennis.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Any luck? Have run into he same problem....

• Well Lorne, the answer is no. I voiced my displeasure via e-mail to Jaycar and they told me they were "working on some instructions" for the GT 4040 and the GT4044 mount but I am not holding my breath. I returned the gymbal mount and bought a sub-$50 fixed mount, then had a minor accident landing about a month ago and took a chunk out of one of the props. At that time Jaycar had no spare props in the country. I complained via e-mail and made a couple of polite suggestions and I finally got a couple of sets about 10 days later.

The quadcopter is great! I love it! It's just that at 64 years of age I expect certain things in life and if I spend $600.00 on a "Professional" quadcopter and another $250.00 on a "Professional" camera mount I expect some "Professional" instructions on how to put the whole lot together.

The guys at Jaycar in Port Macquarie have been fantastic, the people at head office......well, let me say I am less than impressed.

This reply was deleted.

Activity