On the board I have the black wires for the servo cables facing the outside on both connections to the board and have triple checked all other things I can in the wiki and still every time the servos are glitching. I also just tried briefly with the 2.6 code and still having the problem. My ESC did not come with a torrid on there could this be what is adding the issues? Also the other thing I have noticed is that once the ardu board is on anything other than manual the servos do not seem to have as much throw in them. I have tried to do the airframe test as I have seen that it has you test the radio and
servos for limits but I never have it ask me to move my sticks it just boots quickly and starts through the test. The last thing I notice is that occasionally after the ardu has been running for little bit the program I guess you could say hiccups. The data stream pauses come in even if using xbee’s or having the ftdi directly plugged in. It is not consistent and happens in all modes.
This link will show you the layout I used on my plane, it was a post I did before final assembly. If there are other pictures needed or you need to see any files please let me know and I will happily post them. Sorry for the long post just wanted to give as much info as I can and thanks for your help and time.