Includes (see itemisation below for details):-F550 Clone Hexacopter with loads of extrasNighthawk 200 Quadcopter with loads of extrasIMax B6AC Charger capable of charging all the batteries includedTurnigy 9XR RC Controller inc Battery and TransmitterSpare propellers for each Multi copterSpare Motors for each Multi coperTarrot T2D Go Pro GimbalFirst to the Big One the F550 Clone (cost over £400 to build)- 6x LD power MT2213-920KV Motors + one Spare CW + one Spare CCW Matching Motors (New)- 6x LDpower 20apm ESC's- APM 2.6 (ARDUCOPTER) FLIGHT CONTROLLER ENABLING PRE PLANNED WAYPOINT FLIGHT OR MANUAL CONTROL!!- Neo 7M GPS and external compass unit- D8R plus receiver compatible with the supplied transmitter- Radio Telemetry SiK radio 433Mhz (both ends supplied)- Power output for connection of Camera Gimbal Such as the Tarrot T2D which is supplied!!- 1x Zippy Compact 600 Series 5800 14.8v BatteryTHIS IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF CARRYING A GO PRO ON A GIMBAL!!Ground Station for F550 (nearly £100 worth)- Linx 7 Tablet running Windows 10 to run APMs Mission planner software available for free here (http://ardupilot.org/planner/docs/common-install-mission-planner.html) or whatever other programs you like, its a brilliant little tablet!- Sik Telemetry radio paired with the one on the F550 with a USB OTG Cable- Tested and all working together correctlySpares for F550 (spares alone are over £100)- 2x spare motors as listed above- 1x are white arm- 12 x Spare propellers, 6 of each direction (in addition to the 6 fitted to the F550)1 x spare landing legNighthawk Quadcopter (Cost over £150 to Build)- 4 x RCX Brushless 1804 2400Kv- 1 x D8R plus Reciever (set on PPM mode) (compatible with included Controller)- 1 x Naze32 Rev6- 4 x 10a ESC's- 1 x HC-04 Bluetooth radio for communications- 4 x Individually addressable 8 led strips (colours can be swapped in clean flight)- 1 x Piezo beeper- 1 x Ublox 6 GPS- 1 x Turing 1300mha BatterySpares for Nighthawk (Around £70 worth of spares!)- 4 x RCX 1804 motors 2 x CW 2 x CCW- 4 x Spare Motor Caps- 18 x Spare 5030 PropellersIMax B6AC Charger (£25 worth of charger)Can Charge all the batteries includedTurnigy 9XR RC Transmitter + Frisky DJT Transmitter module (cost over £150!)- 1 x Hobbyking 9.9v 1500mah LiFe BatteryBoth the transmitter and the DJT Module have had the frsky telemetry modThis means the Thr.Cut switch and AIL D/R switch do not function but you should be able to recover telemetry direct to the controller. (The telemetry hasn't been tested) everything else on the controller functions as expected and is running Open TX software.The DJT module is capable of controlling both of the multicopter via their D8R plus receivers.All the kit is sold as Used. As such it may have some wear and tear however neither of the multi rotors has seen many flights. It is all working as of selling but they are not sold as ready to fly as they may need some flight controller tweaks and work to get flying to your style. The APM flight controller has a massive amount of help and guides on the internet, the official website here: http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/flying-arducopter.html is packed with information and easy to follow guides to get flying with apm. No boxes are included.Only selling as I unfortunately have very little time to fly them!!This is a massive amount of Rc equipment and is worth a lot of money! Grab yourself a bargain! If you only want certain bits of the bundle make me an offer and list the items in the your terms section. I will get back to you as soon as I can.Please see ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222212322378

20160807_190925.jpg

20160807_190940.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Activity