Hobbyking EPPFPV - .pram file?

Hi.

Im currently flying the EPP FPV, and although I do have it working ok, im having some trouble tuning it, especially in loiter and turns. 

Does anyone have a .pram file for this airframe? Im currently using the skywalker pram file, and have made some changes to this. 

My opinion of this airframe is that you get what you pay for. Its big, cheap ($65) and quick to build but is draggy and has some not so nice flight characteristics. It is tough and easy to repair tho. I have tested this theory! Below was a radio falure in manual mode.

3690948035?profile=original 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It does move slightly on rtl and loiter, but only just. Control surfaces have great movement, I can almost get the big beast doing aerobatics with no load on board. I posted my log file here:

http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/arduplane-loiter-and-rtl-not-working

And was advised by someone who knows a lot more than me to tune the pids.
  • Flys great on manual and stabilised, but the stock settings don't move it at all on rtl and any guided autopilots. It's too stable, needs higher pids. Does yours work fine on stock pids in rtl mode?
  • T3
    I recently resurrected mine and it flies great on stock params, on the nose heavy side. How's yours on stock pids?
  • Has anyone managed to get hold of a parameter file for the EPP FPV yet? Im trying to tune mine, but would love a base line to work from. 

• Having just purchased an EPPFPV and APM2.5 was wondering if anyone has a param file for this set up to get me going...

• I dont suppose you have made the same mistake as me BUT, I used the powerful little canopy magnets as supplied and installed the Ardupilot about 2” away. Its tracking was like me cycling home from the pub.

• good luck

• T3

Any luck getting solid PID's guys? I just set up my EPP FPV with an APM 2 and would love a good starting point, but I'll post mine if no one else does. 

• any luck yet??? im currently doing the same thing as you , already im having issues setting up ardupilot mega how do you have yours setup??? wiring etc .... and can u send your param file????

This reply was deleted.

Activity