How to make a boat for bathymetry?

Hello, I would like someone to help me know how I can build a rc boat using pixhawk to perform bathymetry, I have seen that there are boats that do this work, and I would like to know how to do it, what parts I need, what they are called and where to buy them. I have already done photogrammetry with armed drones by myself, and I want to venture into this of the bathymetry, if someone was so kind to help me, I would appreciate it very much.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I doubt any one will volunteer to help you until you explain what you mean by "armed drones". I think we might have a language issue as that sounds to me like you were using a weaponized drone for photogammetry. If you don't have an "armed" autonomous boat with torpedoes, you would need a depth finder with a serial out put and connect it to your pixhawk and write some code for the Pix to read the data stream and record it with GPS data for each depth reading. You should rephrase your request and bee more specific and post in the boat category. You must select the category, your discussion defaulted to Aircraft platforms due to it being first on the list.

This reply was deleted.

Activity