i need drone degsiner how can make drone on my sepcification i can pay 

Views: 1273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

iftikhar khan said:

do u have skype or fb massanger so we talk about that matter 

OG said:

SURE we can talk and go over your requirements sent you a request!

iftikhar21 is my skype id and zain kamal is my skype name add me in skype and talk to me 

talk to me on Skype  iftikhar21 is my skype id and zain kamal is my skype name 

Bill Piedra said:

No, I meant the Nitroplanes Scale 98" Reaper.  I don't really think this guy is serious, but if he is I am looking for paid project building a drone to fund another drone project I am working on.  

I've built drones for the Science Channel, Discovery Networks, a numbers of high end camera platforms used by professional photographers and production companies.   If you watch TV, you like have either seen one of my drones, or a shot taken by a drone that I've built. 

I am also skilled at building any variety of RC Airplane. I also love to build and have 30 years experience building.  Today my main focus is on building drones for humanitarian applications using advanced technology from Qualcomm partly in my role of a Qualcomm Developer Advocate for Qualcomm Snapdragon Flight.  

The technology I am trying to refine is in the area of reliable VTOL Aircraft using SLT for practical applications to be used in humanitarian applications.  Here is an example that I built for Tyler Perry, who has a private 500' runway for RC planes and one of the largest collections of RC Planes on the planet earth.  He also owns a private Island.

Here's a link to a video the drone I built for him for the Science Channel. This series DRONED, has aired in a 122 countries and is still running in some parts of the world.  

Tyler Perry's VTOL Anaconda

Here's another post about it from this site: http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/vtol-anaconda-built-for-tyler-p...

Contact me directly at the email address I provided if you really want to do this.

I have also developed a low cost thermal camera that can be used both as an imaging device as well as a navigation sensor via software I've written.  

If you're interested in having a drone built, I can do the job.  Please contact me so that we can discuss the details.

i send u mail also 

Bill Piedra said:

No, I meant the Nitroplanes Scale 98" Reaper.  I don't really think this guy is serious, but if he is I am looking for paid project building a drone to fund another drone project I am working on.  

I've built drones for the Science Channel, Discovery Networks, a numbers of high end camera platforms used by professional photographers and production companies.   If you watch TV, you like have either seen one of my drones, or a shot taken by a drone that I've built. 

I am also skilled at building any variety of RC Airplane. I also love to build and have 30 years experience building.  Today my main focus is on building drones for humanitarian applications using advanced technology from Qualcomm partly in my role of a Qualcomm Developer Advocate for Qualcomm Snapdragon Flight.  

The technology I am trying to refine is in the area of reliable VTOL Aircraft using SLT for practical applications to be used in humanitarian applications.  Here is an example that I built for Tyler Perry, who has a private 500' runway for RC planes and one of the largest collections of RC Planes on the planet earth.  He also owns a private Island.

Here's a link to a video the drone I built for him for the Science Channel. This series DRONED, has aired in a 122 countries and is still running in some parts of the world.  

Tyler Perry's VTOL Anaconda

Here's another post about it from this site: http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/vtol-anaconda-built-for-tyler-p...

Contact me directly at the email address I provided if you really want to do this.

I have also developed a low cost thermal camera that can be used both as an imaging device as well as a navigation sensor via software I've written.  

If you're interested in having a drone built, I can do the job.  Please contact me so that we can discuss the details.

Hello...

I am a professional UAV manufacturer.

our primary vehicles are airships, but we build all types of aircraft including fixed wing and rotorwing.

I have built and flown aircraft more than 1000 aircraft. including up to 200 kg aircraft.

Gasoline, Alcohol, Diesel, Electric, Solar, or Hybrid.

Rapid prototypes, often in as little as 60 days.

Larry Fleming

eBlimp.com

eBlimp@yahoo.com

Gary Mortimer said:

He seems to want 1 to 1 scale reapers...

with frickin' lasers!  Mwwwaahhhaaaaaahahaha...

what u can make for me and what kind off drone u can make 

Andrew Rabbitt said:

Gary Mortimer said:

He seems to want 1 to 1 scale reapers...

with frickin' lasers!  Mwwwaahhhaaaaaahahaha...

Impossible. This is not serious.

Who need a drone with this specs?  governs, army, drugs may be? ... 

what you are design

I'm not sure that this person is really serious.  He wanted full scale weaponized drones with hard points on the wings that could carry 1500kg.   If you build something like that in the US, you must also like spending time in federal prison.

Indeed Bill!  It's not the first time I've seen noobie posts on drone forums by - shall we say, likely fundamentalist followers of Mohammed - asking for help to build drones with weird but decidedly capable specifications!

Wakey-wakey folks!  People entertaining these kinds of ideas will only end badly for them personally and likely be hugely damaging for the hobby.  We have enough regulations looming already!

when you cut to the chase with this guy, he is is looking for weapons delivered to Baghdad, iraq. RC planes with grenades n shit like that. claims he is with the iraqi government. most likely he is isis or the kind. i have asked for legit documentation, he shows none. i would not suggest anyone offer him a moment of your time.

hi all member firts thing i clear that to u all i ask simlair like reaper its not mean that i need repaer 

i lik e its degsin that why i ask if any one have small drone 25 to 50 kgs also accept 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service