I have been trying to get the live video overlay to work and have a couple problems. I am running win7 home with a dell xps laptop. If I use the built in web cam, the mission planner will slooooow down so much it is unuseable. The video will work but it has like a 6 sec delay and also slows down all displayed data. I have to click stop and wait like 2 minutes before it will catch up. Once the camera has stopped, everything works normal again. Looking at the system manager I am only using a fraction of the processor.

I also have a Avermedia tv card with composit in and it dosnt work at all. I get an error message "Camera Fail: there is no match for the specified key in the index"

Any ideas?

Smitty

Views: 1356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Andrew and others, i will add this code today, and upload a new exe later on.
Hooper can you try 1.0.16 - i think i addressed the camera fail issue

I just picked up Dazzle DVDRecorder Plus and it is working good. It does however crash APM Mission Planner some times. When it crashes, the computer needs rebooting before it will work again. Simply shutting down planner from pc task manager and restarting dosnt work.

Neil

You guys will likely find another process either related to Dazzle or .net that needs to die. Download Process Explorer if you want to get to the bottom of avoiding a reboot.

Just downloaded 1.0.18 and it works fine with my video capture device.

Thank you,

Andrew

Hi,

downloaded 1.0.18, but still getting the same msg with lifeview.

Tassos

Excellent. That fixed it and works great, thank you

Tassos,

you will need to give me a screen shot of graphview i think

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/GraphEdit
you will need to add your capture device and then click on one of the pins and click render. and give me a screen shot.
thats about the only way i can think of doing it.

Michael

i may have found an answer to this one. i got a easycap for myself, and odly enough it did not work. so the next planner version should work with those other devices that are not working currently.

Hi

Transmitting via gopro hd cam and 1.3ghz tx/rx. Rx plugged into the usb grabber (Easycap) to pc. 1 second delay on video stream, and if the receiver looses signal for more than a few seconds, an error message reads ''problem with capture device, grabbing frame took longer than 5 secs" , then I have to go into the config / planner tab to restart the video. Is this because this is a cheap grabber ?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service