My PIXhawk based F750 flew away..

I had a GPS Tracker on it and actually was able to retrieve it without damage.. I do not have a good understanding of the logs to interpret them yet.... Can someone take a look at the log attached and see what might have happened?

I will be very grateful to know what to do, I don't want to have to tether it.   RTL did not work, and I was using a Taranis radio with a ezuhf receiver and transmitter module, PIxhawk running 3.15

Richard

15.BIN

15.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It doesn't appear you had a brown out or GPS glitch. What is odd is that just after you took of (in Stabilize Mode), all your RCIN values ceased changing and remained at fixed values until your aircraft crashed.

I would recommend you take a close look at how your failsafe is set. If you set it incorrectly with the EzUHF it's possible it was remembering the setting you had in your transmitter when you set up the failsafe for the EzUHF. That said, there's no evidence in the log that a failsafe event occurred, nor any ERR code at all. And it is possible you flew through a zone of high RF from the tower and it wigged out the EzUHF. 

All I can say is if you were sending it commands while it was flying away, it did not see ANY of them. So I'd look to your Taranis or EzUHF as the problem area.

• Not had a look at the log but you seem to have taken off very close to a cellphone tower.  I've had a few flyaways when I flew near (50 - 100m) from a cell tower.  Never happened since I moved to a different location. 

• I found this into by running auto-analyze.. It sounds like I had a brownout, but I wonder why.. I am running 6S and using a power module to power the Pixhawk.  any ideas anyone..

Log File Y:/Desktop/15.log Size (kb) 3753.69140625 No of lines 52609 Duration 0:22:48 Vehicletype ArduCopter Firmware Version V3.1.5 Firmware Hash ee63c88b Hardware Type Free Mem 0 Skipped Lines 0 Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data Test: Balance/Twist = GOOD - Test: Brownout = FAIL - Truncated Log? Ends while armed at altitude 31.69m Test: Compass = FAIL - Large compass off params (X:-194.00, Y:-109.73, Z:353.78)
    Large compass offset in MAG data:
    X: -194.00
    Z: 353.00
    Large change in mag_field (419.37%)
    Max mag field length (895.20) > recommended (550.00)
    Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD - Test: Empty = GOOD - Test: Event/Failsafe = GOOD - Test: GPS = GOOD - Test: Parameters = GOOD - Test: PM = GOOD - Test: Pitch/Roll = GOOD - Test: Thrust = GOOD - Test: VCC = WARN - VCC min/max diff 0.544v, should be <0.3v

This reply was deleted.

Activity