Haven't used Arduino to compile any code for a long time, but had no issues in the past.

First problem: need help with ArduPlane 2.2.8, it won't compile in (the latest) Arduino environment, even if I did not touch the APM2 code at all. It has about a hundred errors. I just downloaded ArduPlane 2.2.8 and opened it in Arduino and it wont verify. I am sure there is a simple explanation. I have APM2 wit the USB connected and radio/servos, and works with latest MegaPlanner without any issues.

However, the untouched ArduPlane 2.2.8 code won't compile in the first place.

Would appreciate any suggestions why it may not compile in the first place....  I attached all the error codes in a file, and these are the first few ones below:

ArduPlane.cpp:29:39: error: Arduino_Mega_ISR_Registry.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:32:46: error: I2C.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:36:72: error: AP_AnalogSource.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:37:63: error: AP_PeriodicProcess.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:38:59: error: AP_Baro.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:41:76: error: AP_InertialSensor.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:47:24: error: ModeFilter.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:48:41: error: AP_Relay.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:49:47: error: AP_Mount.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:51:22: error: memcheck.h: No such file or directory

ArduPlane.cpp:1807:28: error: Mavlink_compat.h: No such file or directory

In file included from ArduPlane.cpp:58:

Parameters.h:350: error: 'RC_Channel_aux' does not name a type

Parameters.h:351: error: 'RC_Channel_aux' does not name a type

Parameters.h:352: error: 'RC_Channel_aux' does not name a type

ArduPlane.doc

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for the tip. That makes sense. I have not used my Arduino compiler for several months. 

Apparently under the new Arduino 1.0 Windows the libraries were changed around, now my old ones won't work and importing is not working.

This obviously huge change doesn't seem to be documented well...or may be I am getting dumber.

• It is a simple problem. Arduino can't find the libraries. You meed to copy the libraries folder into the your main arduino folder.

This reply was deleted.

Activity