NX-4006-530kv on arducopter

17923-2.jpg

Test.jpg

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=17924

some one have test this motor?

can i use this motor on our arducopter board? (must change PID?)

how about flight duration? can i get more flight duration?

now i'm using 2830-13 850KV , 3000mA lipo,prop 10x45,  total AUW=1.2kg i can fly about 7 min.

need an explanation

thank's

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i am using this motors.. and I am getting some flip problems.. after a while the copter suddenly flip and crash.. 12 x 4.5 props 4s batteries.. 30jdrones simmon k firmware... 

• I'm using this motor for my quad. I'm still seeking for good PID configuration. Currently I just have wobble probelm as mention here link

Did you already get good PID configuration?

• I do 20mins with turnigy hal frame and a 5000mah 30c bat, but anyone would like to share pids for similar setup?

• Here is some data I collected on that motor... I think its a good motor..

Eddie

4006-530.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3692553161?profile=original
    • Hello Eddie,

I have a 2.2Kg quad (with 4S 10,000) running the above motors on Graupner 14x8 props, and despite all ESCs are properly calibrated, i find that the quad feels very low on power - i have to set the throttle mid point in APM (it ranges 300-700) to full 700 to maintain a steady hover at half stick! i seriously doubt my motors are putting 1+Kg each!

any tips where to look?

thanks.

• Well to fix this problem, you have done everything I can think of...  I did have a copter one time

with really cheep ESCs that had the same problem... I don't remember how I fixed it...

Maybe... try a 5th ESC, different kind,  and bypass the APM and check max rpms...  

If max RPMs are about the same as the quad, then get a 6S battery... that will fix it...

Eddie Weeks

www.jetlens.com

Aerial Imagery
        Aerial Photography Louisiana
        • yes i figured i should check RPM/current/power both through the APM and directly. i will do it, althogh APM surely never allows true 100% throttle settings (as it has to leave a margin for steering even at full stick!) - do you know whats the max throttlr % that APM puts out in stabilize mode?

also, can you share some data about your motors? current / power with 4S on Graupner 14x8 or similar?

did you try them on 6S? if so with what props? and how was the result?

• I do not think you inserted the correct table for that motor, please check.

This reply was deleted.

Activity