I have flown this quadcopter every now and then for about 3months, so it is in very good condition. Flight time is approximately 8min (with gimbal and camera) and I was told, I could increase flight time by changing to a different battery. 
GoPro Hero3+ camera is in very good condition and it was exclusively used for this quadcopter. This quadcopter is ready to fly. It includes everything you need. It flies pretty neat. The landing gear is a little damaged and it has tape. (pictures uploaded) However, I can land without problems and I never have had a single problem with it so far.3691193133?profile=original

Frame: Tarot 650
Motors: SunnySky X4108S-11 600kv
Flight controller: Naza lite with GPS module
Props: 14''x4.7
ESCs: Afro ESC 30 Amp
Batteries: Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 3S and Turnigy 3S 1000mAh Lipo Battery (for gimbal)
Gimbal: Tarot T-2D with GoPro Hero 3+ camera included.
Transmitter: Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter w/ Module & 8ch Receiver
Charger: Turnigy Accucel-6 50W 6A Balancer/Charger
Estimated weight: 2kg (with gimbal and camera)

This listing includes: 

1- Tarot 650 quadcopter
1- Transmitter
1- Turnigy Accucel-6 50W 6A Balancer/Charger
1- NEW Extra motor!
2 - batteries Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 3S for the quadcopter and Turnigy 3S 1000mAh Lipo
4- extra props! (if you break all the props, you are ready to go again!)
1 - Precision Screwdriver bits set (one piece is missing, but you don't need it in order to drive or remove screws in this this quadcopter)
1-GoPro Hero 3+ Silver (It includes everything it came with when I bought it new) (One GoPro case is attached on a cap, but the cap is also included)
1-Peel-n-stick foam double sided tape 10x5inch 4mm thick
Plus other things that may came up handy like cables, cables ties, screws, etc.

I have this drone listed on eBay for $1018 (shipping included).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151636372752?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you buy outside eBay, but on Paypal price is $900 + shipping. Price is lower outside on eBay because I don't have to pay any selling fees. If you have any questions or concerns contact me. 

I attached more pictures below

If you have questions or want me to provide you with more pictures, don't hesitate to contact me on here or to my e-mail: alvaro535@outlook.com. Thank you

20141123_132025.jpg

20150325_195219.jpg

landing gear_1.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Activity