Modified my glider Mr MOSS to be suitable for FPV and UAV applications hence I created MOSS Box and also the Big Bird MOSS 4 X . Got myself a FPV Set up with remzibi OSD as well. in the process of setting up the ardu pilot .
Here are a few video's of my plane's and an FPV Video on the MOSS 4 X :
1) MOSS BOX
: Maiden test flight yesterday : had severe wing flex hence a short flight will sort it out this weekend and try her again :
2) MOSS 4 X
is a 2.5 meter SPAD Twin Motor Glider flew FPV on its third Sorties this has ailerons as well so I wonder if Ardu Pilot can be used on this huge plane , if not what is the auto pilot I can use for this later when I want to make it autonomous.
General Details of MOSS 4 X as below :
1) Wing : Span 8ft +
2) Fuse : Aluminum 12 mm Square Tube with 3 Degree angle of incidence to horizontal for the Wing built in
3) Motor : RCFORALL DY 2820 1000 KV X 2 ( Same as BP / Suppo Motors )
4) Flight Battery : 2 X RCFORALL 11.1V 4200 MAH ( 1 for each Motor ).
5) AUW : 3500 Gms
6) Props GWS Rotating and Counter rotating 1060.
7) Camera PAL CMOS micro camera
8) Avionics RC 500 mW Tx on Board
9) Remzibi OSD
10) 10 dBi Patch Antenna with 2.4 G receiver
11 ) Fat Shark Goggles .
3) FPV Video on MOSS 4 X
with remzibi OSD : this was the 1st time I used the remzibi OSD .
While the Ardu Pilot is being assembled I decided to build some SPAD Airframes and try them out using FPV .