Case study: HK super H600

Hi,

Let me introduce myself: Im playing with quadcopter for 1 year now I'm living in Canada and my native language is french so sorry for all mistake. In last month I have enter in APM world. I already have 5 quadcopter with KK and KK2 board.

I have spend lot of time to understand APM concept and configuration.

Now my setup first:
HK super H600 frame
RCT arms
5010 360kv
Afro 20A HV
17' props
4S 3300
M3 vibration rubber

APM 2.6 Misssion Planer 1.3.16 Aducopter V3.1.5

Lets start with vibration log first:
AccX and AccY are between -3 and 3
AccZ at -10 and max +/- 5
You can review this with the fisrt image

I have calibrate ESCs with "all in one" method and in a second time with the "one by one with RX". All motors start at the time and no difference seems visible.
When I review my log two motors (1 and 2) are significanly more lower than the other 2 (3 and 4). You could see this in the second image.

More informations:

Stabilise flight is good. Alt hold need a litlle tunning.

When I turn my quad with yaw one of the motor drop to the minimum value 1200. APM stop it to drop under this value and the quad become irresponsive. I loose control in a strange drop dance.

You can see this in image 3

Could you help me please?

APM_Pb3.jpg

APM_Pb2.jpg

APM_Pb1.jpg

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• bonjour, j'ai eu recemment un probleme similaire, j'ai changé le moteur et le probleme s'est envolé. Personnellement j'achete toujours 5 moteurs pour 1 quad.

Max

• Bonjour Max,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de me répondre, c'est grandement apprécié.

J'ai changé les 4 moteurs de position et j'ai le même résultat. Si un moteur était défectueux ne penses-tu pas que j'aurais pu le "suivre" sur les logs ?

Penses-tu que ce soit les moteurs avec les plus hautes valeurs ou celles qui ont les plus petites valeurs qui ont un problème?

Merci de ton aide!

• Hi gyus,
    perhaps my question is not in the good section of this forum or Im asking something already solved I dont know.
    Please, give me some advice or some keyword I can make a seach.
    I need make a question more precisely perhaps:
    If you look image APMPB1 You see that in the end of the log motors seems to be desync. Is it APM behavior that make this happen due to the lower spin rotation or a ESC problem?
    Thank you in advance for your advices !
    • Hello

and here some log of my last flight

Pitch vs PitchIn and Roll vs RollIn

I think these log will make you smile: result big crash !

If someone have an idea it will be welcome after so much time to read, understand APM and build this dream projet Im very sad by this result...

APM_Pb_Pitch.jpg

APM_Pb_Roll.jpg

• UPDATE:
        I have update to 3.2 remake all my calibration, reset my RC, compass calibration...
        I have seens that some people remove props to find some ideas to problem. I have try the same think and the difference between motors still here. Image of log without props!!! Im out of idea...
        Please guys help me, give some advice!
        For you is it a sync problem from ESC at low rpm?
        A problem from APM board when low RPM?
        A limit of my setup?

174 view and only one idea, lets go please! Im sure the is people from here that already have a similar problem. Or if you have a good experience with apm to remose some bad ideas and find the problem.

Thank you in advance!

NoProps.jpg

• UPDATE 2:

I have try my setup at 6S and the motor difference is less. You can see this with image "6S" attached.

This difference is acceptable for you?

Other question:

There is a parameter to limit the speed of yaw in APM because at 6S Im a bit overpower.

Gyus help me please Im felling really alone in this discussion. I try to give you all informations that I can If something missing tell me...

6S.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3702774311?profile=original
This reply was deleted.

Activity