hi,

i have this 4 pin sensor ar home

, and i was wondering if it can be used in complement or instead the classic sensor.

Anybody succeed using these object avoidance?

anybody tried?

thx for your time

Views: 22004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the equivalent Pin A1 (APM) for the Pixhawk?
I tried to set up the sonar with the extra board (3pin) but no success so far.
Where can I educate myself or find information regarding how to make work this sonar with the Pixhawk? The Wiki has no info. :/
Hi :)
cool that the sonar works on APM.
What is the A1 pin for the Pixhawk??
I'm reading through the WiKi but there is no mention how to connect the HC-SRo4 to the Pixhawk.
I use the sonar with the second board attached where 3 pins come out.
The sonar shows a red led but no numbers in MP. I connect to the ADC 3.3 V plug in the middle.
Is that ok?
cool that the sonar works on APM.
What is the A1 pin for the Pixhawk??
I'm reading through the WiKi but there is no mention how to connect the HC-SRo4 to the Pixhawk.
I use the sonar with the second board attached where 3 pins come out.
The sonar shows a red led but no numbers in MP. I connect to the ADC 3.3 V plug in the middle.
Is that ok?

Bernardo,

Use value 14 in the RNGFND_PIN. that worked for me.

thank you :) 

I'll try it out soon and report my result.

......whilst some pics

Attachments:

today I made a good progress:
The range finder is connected and shows values (meter, volt)and changes when I move the copter up and down. :D

Now the rng finder has to be calibrated. I tried and changed all those parameter I think
they have influence but no success so far. shows wrong distance sitting on the flor:
I measured the distance from the edge of the sonar to the ground = 17 cm. But it shows 0.08.
Then I lift the copter to about 85 - 90 cm and the value shown is 0.40 (See pics)
Is there a divider i can set until the reading is more acurate?
(See MP pic attached)
I think this could be my last clue to solve: calibration of the distande to ground. :)

What values I can play around with?
(Unfortunately the WiKi makes no reference to the RNG finder HC-SR04 with the analog output board) :/
sorry - I have trouble connecting to this forum, veeeeery slow and the html mode (menue does not show up) and also the upload-browse option is not there (pics) ?????

It's only me ?

cool - today I can post the pics :) (have access again)

pics:

today it's normal again ,  quick connection to the DIY forum :)  - perhaps issues in DE 'cause of the rainstorms .....

ok, today i can inform that the module works now!

Pin 14 did it.

Many thanks to Juan - you lead me to success :D

(YAY!!! ) :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service