Walkera QR X350 Pro help

I just received my QRX 350 Pro PNP, Iv taken it apart to put my RX in , Im using a FrSky V8FR-II 8 ch Receiver , I have a Turnigy 9x with ER9X FIRMWARE and the FrSky DHT 8ch DIY Telemetry Compatible Transmitter Module, I have bound the RX to the TX and have the nice green light to show its bound, I have set up my channels as follows

ch 1 is 100% AIR
ch 2 is -100% ELE
ch 3 is 100% THR
ch 4 is 100% RUD
ch 5 is -100% MAX ID0
+0% MAX ID1
+100%MAX ID2

I plug the battery in and the Left LED flash's 4-5 times then stops and the right one flash's 3 times stops then 3 again, I think i can get into calibration mode coz both the green LED's start to flash , I do the calibration and put it down, wait 30 seconds and the left LED stops and the right on carry s on flashing 3 times, I pull the battery off and reconnect it , wait till the right led is flashing,Try to do the left stick down to the left to unlock motors but nothing, all i get is the right Led flashing....

Help Im going MAD

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• another thing... maybe we need to use +100% HALF ID1... but Ive not teste the gps hold yet

• Hi friend. I had similar problem here. I had to configure the channels to 80%, with negative ELE like you, so I can lock and unlock the motors.

This reply was deleted.

Activity