New to Arducopters, playing with robotics, auotmation etc as a hobby but the copters looks great. I know some electronics and programming, not bad with my hands.
I like to purchase a Arducopter to play and learn. Build one later.
Does anyone have a suggestions on what to buy?
1. UAV & controller (telementry?)
2. Ardunio ( Familiar with the IDE. I have several already)
3. 4 Props (Is that the right term) (will that support the camera and perhaps small items < 1 LB
4. Ability to have Failsafes (not a given from what I have read, Im sure I will need them)
7. Price range: under 2K.
9. Ready to fly after I assembled it
I can buy the batteries and lipo charger. (Suggestions?)
Did I miss something?.