I bought my original at 3dr and now it says out of stock.  Should I buy a fake?  I dont want to. lol!

I want to get the controller and the GPS and all the goodies.

Views: 8552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!

thanks Im super excited,  just waiting for the landlord to approve the lease and we will have a grand re opening in about a month after I stock the store.

Philip said:

Awesome!

Do we have anymore updates on the new Pixhawk Mini. I am pretty keen cant wait :)

Chris Anderson said:

It is being replaced by the Pixhawk Mini, a more modern controller that's a lot smaller and has improved sensors. Should be available in about a month. 

Will probably be announced next week

Well I finally got things moving and will soon be having a grand reopening of my store.  I will be doing some promotional sale ….I will post some info for everyone here and save you guys some money if you shop at my store.  I will be doing online sales for those that can't make it to the physical location.

It is now official the store will be open to full operations next month.

hellahobby.com

According to their website 3DR now seems to have the Pixhawk and GPS back in stock (?)

Back to "sold out" status. Not to worry as I was really checking to see if the Mini was available yet.

Richard Joy said:

According to their website 3DR now seems to have the Pixhawk and GPS back in stock (?)

There are others even better due to smaller form factor. Pixracer and Pixfalcon I believe are two.

my website is being worked on as I type, I will soon have all the 3DR products in stock ready to ship.

I know about those smaller versions but I am waiting for news from the 3DR website on the Pixhawk Mini that Chris had mentioned in an earlier post in this discussion.

Justin said:

There are others even better due to smaller form factor. Pixracer and Pixfalcon I believe are two.

That's great news, will you be stocking the Pixhawk Mini ?

yugo said:

my website is being worked on as I type, I will soon have all the 3DR products in stock ready to ship.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service