I bought my original at 3dr and now it says out of stock.  Should I buy a fake?  I dont want to. lol!

I want to get the controller and the GPS and all the goodies.

Views: 8824

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion


Here you have the main page, http://www.proficnc.com/ but if you choose a reseller is cheaper, they announces, (looks reseller page) and is going to be aviable in september they promise in FB.
yugo said:

damn.. I dont have facebook.  F*ck zuckerbird!

Cala said:

VR Brain 5.2 still available in standard format and micro ,too . And it's official supported by the Ardupilot team . 

So there are a lot of option instead to buy PixFalcon . 

On VR Brain there are also Pro support for special application with integration in ROS. Some big company choose to use VR Brain Pro for its custom and complex drone.

Hopefully the Pixhawk Mini is better than the PixFalcon.  The IMU failed on mine after less than 20 flights.  You can't expect much from Hobbyking stuff.

+1

some frenchs users are really happy with vrbrain

Roberto Navoni said:

VR Brain 5.2 still available in standard format and micro ,too . And it's official supported by the Ardupilot team . 

So there are a lot of option instead to buy PixFalcon . 

On VR Brain there are also Pro support for special application with integration in ROS. Some big company choose to use VR Brain Pro for its custom and complex drone.

So there will be Pixhawk 2 and Pixhawk Mini ?

Pixhawk 2 is definitely coming:

www.ProfiCNC.com

The PixhawkMini, who knows. It has been teased for many months, and seems to keep on slipping month by month.  People should know it also isn't being developed with, or tested by the core Ardupilot dev team.  I'm not even sure if or when Ardupilot will run on it, so people might be stuck with only running PX4-Stack on it.


I hope new Pixhawk-mini have CAN bus.
Chris Anderson said:

It is being replaced by the Pixhawk Mini, a more modern controller that's a lot smaller and has improved sensors. Should be available in about a month. 

So im taking it that I should just wait for the pix2, now should I just buy 2 of them?  One for the quad 450 and the other for my 600e?  I was going to get the beastx for the heli but I really love the pix what say you?

Rob_Lefebvre said:

Pixhawk 2 is definitely coming:

www.ProfiCNC.com

The PixhawkMini, who knows. It has been teased for many months, and seems to keep on slipping month by month.  People should know it also isn't being developed with, or tested by the core Ardupilot dev team.  I'm not even sure if or when Ardupilot will run on it, so people might be stuck with only running PX4-Stack on it.

Jean, I don't think so.  From what I've seen 3DR write previously, the Mini is going to be a bare-bones system intended for just basic multirotors.

pixhawk2 sales are live, go have a look at www.proficnc.com

Deliveries expected in late September.
  
If you go to the stores tab, you will see the growing list of resellers stocking this.

Any eta on GPS module? 

I am assuming we can use any gps with pixhawk 2 (3dr, holybro, etc)?

Philip said:

pixhawk2 sales are live, go have a look at www.proficnc.com

Deliveries expected in late September.
  
If you go to the stores tab, you will see the growing list of resellers stocking this.

well a small change of plans for me,  I am in the process of buying a hobby/drone store.  I will be setting up an account with proficnc and start carrying their products so I will be putting them on most my rigs.

I will be back to let you guys know more about it as soon as the deal is finalized.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service