Hello, i've some extra xbee xsc modules. They are tested (i only test if I can connect them to my computer and flash them with the last firmware and it work for those i sell).

I've 10 modules, i sell $35 each + shipping.

I've some 900mhz antenna too. They are old new :D (old stock but new and not used), they are about 7 inches long with tnc male plug connector (right angle). I can add one to each xbee module for $5 extra but there is no tnc connector on the xbee modules.

I'm in france, internationnal shipping can be expansive.

Tags: 900mhz, xbee, xsc

Views: 778

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm be interested in two XBee Pro xsc 900mhz modules incl. two antennas. Since I'm quite new to this I'd like to know, where I can find an adapter for the ground station and also for the connection to the Ardupilot.
Thanks a lot,

Benjamin

Hello, personally I've buy my xbee usb board on ebay, and for now i've nothing to connect my xbee to the ardupilot (i will test direct plug but i don't know if i will burn a xbee module or not, since they are anounced to be 5v tolerant, i hope this will work) but you can find all that is needed on sparkfun. You will need a tnc adapter/plug too to connect the antenna on the xbee board :)

Sorry, forgot to tell my E-mail address:

Benjamin_Kelm@web.de

I would like 2 modules and a 900mhz antenna too. 

email me @archangelzero6@gmail.com

I use PayPal

Hello do you have anny more of this modules? I would take two to Portugal.

Hello, i've not see the message from Archangel06, i will mail you.

@Luis, yes, i've some modules lasting :)

I am Still interested in the modules.

I've just send you an email :)

Hi Dimitri,

If not sold out, I'm open for two xbee pro 900 + antenna. You can contact me best if you drop me a PM or an email. toXbiXas$AHT$dieXkrieXgerX.

Leave the X.

-Tobias 

BTW austria 

I am also interested for 2 modules plus antennas,

Tassos

Hello,

I've 4 modules lasting for sale. Send me your email or a private message :)

Need latest confirmations (and payment) but my xbee are certainly sold out now !

It last me only some antenna, with tnc connector, for 900mhz, if someone is interested :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service