All Discussions Tagged 'APM' (12)

← Back to ArduPlane User Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

APM 2.6 start flipping plane in flight when in auto, Could this be the problem?

Hey guys,               After sorting the X5 (Thanks Chris Anderson) The X5 flew perfectly! could ask for a better platform, flew the wayp…

Started by Michael Roberts

4 Jun 7
Reply by Michael Roberts

APM 2.5+ ailerons problem

Hello everyone! I am a rookie pilot. i ran into a problem and hope you guys can help. I have a bixler, with APM 2.5+ in it. I am using skyf…

Started by Halodyne

15 Jan 23
Reply by Michael Pede

APM 1.0 compatibility with new 2.76 software

Hi to all!How are you? I have the old APM 1.0 with the ATMEGA1280.I would like to know if it can run the new 2.76 software because I read t…

Started by Mauro Rodriguez

0 Jan 13

How do you program the APM to land at a different altitude?

I just started my drone adventure this Christmas with a Bixler 1.1, and it is performing GREAT. I have been flying missions, loitering, RTL…

Started by Dave Smith

9 Jan 2
Reply by Dave Smith

Using NMEA GPS format results in AHRS pitch oscillations

Dear DIYDrones, I have been following the ArduPlane Group here for quite a few month, and your discussions were truly helpful in solving my…

Started by Przemek Lekston

0 Nov 28, 2013

Block diagram for TECS controller

Hello!I’m playing with TECS controller right now and found fine tuning to be difficult. Main reason for it is lack of documentation for thi…

Started by kwijatkowski

3 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by kwijatkowski

Hitec Aurora 9 Failsafe with APM2.5

Hi. Just got a new Aurora 9 to use with my APM projects. Previously was using a Futaba 12FG and i was able to set failsafe properly and wor…

Started by k.rusydi85

7 May 6, 2013
Reply by Sergios Zafeiropoulos

APM 2.0 Stabilize Mode not working?

I've been using the APM2.0 hooked up with a USB to my laptop with MissionPlanner (the most recent version) and simulating it with XPlane 9…

Started by Adam Rising

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Adam Rising

APM 2.5 Boot Up Throttle Problem

Hi guys, My team and I are assembling a Skywalker FPV with APM 2.5 and we have a little issue with the throttle on boot up. Upon initializa…

Started by Serge Gonzales

8 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Serge Gonzales

developing ardupilots for unconventional airframes

I'm designing a Canard configuration uav, to use with APM. I know that only elevons and traditional control is implemented so far but, i'm…

Started by madhuran wilson

2 May 2, 2012
Reply by Leigh Green

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service