All Discussions Tagged 'arduplane' (9)

← Back to ArduPlane User Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Troubleshooting Documentation and Operation Manual

Hello guys! Me and my classmates are having a school project. We decided to build an arduplane using the XUAV Mini talon. I already have ex…

Started by Jasfer

1 Nov 10, 2016
Reply by not2fast

Arduplane Noob HELP!

hey guys! So i just got a Hobbyking Slowstick which has APM mini 3.1 on it. I bought it from some flyer here who is 5 hours away from me. W…

Started by Jasfer

15 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Jasfer

mission planner displaying "bad gyro" and "disarmed" when 2.77 arduplane code is burned

I am a newbie in this field and would like to get some help related to the PILS setup. I have been burning 2.68 code into APM 2.6 board and…

Started by darshana unnikrishnan

9 May 21, 2015
Reply by Grant Morphett

New Flight Mode: VTOL Flying Wing with two motors. APM 2.5

Hi there! My name is Fede and I a new user in the APM world. During my years in the hobby, I have made several developments related with mu…

Started by Fede Paredes

1 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Simon Howroyd

Plane recommendation

Hi.I have an Arducopter that flys great but i want to build a plane next. I want to be able to fly for 1 Hour, so i am thinking 2X 5000mah…

Started by Damo

4 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Euan Willis

Barometer sensor and atmega1280

Hi, I'm doing a project and I need to know where the ardupilot on the avr armega1280 board store the dates taken by the barometer sensor. T…

Started by DarkCoffee

2 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by DarkCoffee

Flaps/Flaperons for Flying Wing on APM 2,5

Hi guys, Need a little bit of help. Im currently trying to make my control surface on my Rite Zephyr II such that they are flaperons. Bas…

Started by k.rusydi85

1 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Mark

Arduplane wiki contribution

I'd like to contribute to the Arduplane manual. Specifically I believe it lacks a section on emergency procedures such as comms/radio/GPS f…

Started by Seth

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Anderson

Flying Android

I've been researching to find the possibility of an drone with a smartphone on board. My idea is:1. Put an Android device on board, or any…

Started by ljbha007

2 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Patrick Hammer

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service