CAN I USE CMOS Video Camera - 640x480 THIS CAMERA FOR CONNECTING WITH APM FOR TELEMETRY PLEASE HELP ME GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS PLEASE HELP ME URGENT...

Views: 517

Replies to This Discussion

Your video camera doesn't connect to APM and cameras do not provide telemetry... it gets connected separately to a video transmitter of your choice.

Also, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS is really quite rude and unnecessary.

ok for APM what should i use ,,,for telemetry.......please suggest

i am new to this APM whether two way telemetry is enough for osd.no need of cameras....what should i must do if i want see video on my screen directly if my uav is airborne.

Please state clearly what you want to do. There are a lot of options and ways to get something done. OSD requires a camera, so that there is a video feed to add it's telemetry to. This is mostly for FPV...

Another variation of OSD is done in the mission planner software on the computer screen, where a video feed is added to the display. In this case, the telemetry comes over wireless link, using xbee modules.

Actually i am planning to use APM and also i need OSD so how would i get the things ...so what kind of camera required for this purpose so that i can connect to it..thanks for above suggestions please help me regarding this i am confused .

Reading a bit more, for example the link mentioned by @Don, would help.

The basics are that video (camera and OSD) are separate from the APM and do not use the XBees.  The data is added to the video stream and sent via the video transmitter.

Or, the data from APM can be sent via XBees to the mission planner (GCS) and displayed, just as Don mentioned.

so video is not related with apm so i can use any kind of canera for my application ....is it correct??

Hello,

Yes u can use any camera for FPV, and any wireless connection for telemetry lixe zigbee. Totally different things.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service