David Boulanger's Discussions (424)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"So a Loiter " flight mode " does not exist yet? "

David Boulanger replied on Monday to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 on Monday
Reply by jean-luc

"It's a mode of operation just like Manual, Learning, Steering etc.  Or I would assum…"

David Boulanger replied on Sunday to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 on Monday
Reply by jean-luc

"The latest Rover code supports this.  I'm still using 3.0 because it suits me just f…"

David Boulanger replied Nov 1 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 on Monday
Reply by jean-luc

"Also, if your mark is round its behavior in the wind and waves will be totally diffe…"

David Boulanger replied Nov 1 to ArduBoat: Any way to have it hold position against current/wind?

68 on Monday
Reply by jean-luc

"There is a Loiter function now.  I have not used it yet.  I guess it depends on how…"

68 on Monday
Reply by jean-luc

" "

David Boulanger replied Jun 1 to Mapping Boat 'Fly Away' during Mission - WHY?

4 Jun 1
Reply by David Boulanger

"Pollution on the water is one.  Most of the ponds I have worked on in communities do…"

David Boulanger replied Jun 1 to Glow Vs Electric question

2 Jun 3
Reply by Rob Dunbar

"All the new firmware is supported by Pixhawk.  Runs four times as fast as APM and ha…"

David Boulanger replied Mar 23 to Help wanted/partner wanted for interesting project

8 Mar 25
Reply by stephan morf

"What are you looking to do with it?  Pixhawk may be a better choice David"

David Boulanger replied Mar 20 to Help wanted/partner wanted for interesting project

8 Mar 25
Reply by stephan morf

"The boat movement on the map looks to be from a lack of satellites and high HDOP.  Y…"

David Boulanger replied Nov 24, 2016 to Bait boat- new project

3 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by cristi

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service