R. D. Starwalt's Discussions (906)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"Good catch Gary! Letters on props go up. -=Doug"

R. D. Starwalt replied Mar 2 to [SOLVED] First Flight - My F450 can't lift of the ground

30 Mar 3
Reply by Thomas

"Try a few clicks of 'down' trim on the throttle to get below the ESC threshold point…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Feb 1 to Motors spin slowly at min throttle on Arm

19 Feb 6
Reply by Jani Hirvinen

"Do you have the newer style of motors or the older style that uses the collet 'shaft…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Aug 10, 2013 to 3DR 880Kv Motor Setup

7 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Charles lakins

"Wow -- you are in a fix, especially if this is your first experience with setting up…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Jul 6, 2013 to a lost soul in the world of hexacopters. N00b alert.

48 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Rohan Jain

"If it helps.... wait... TC3 beat me to it! The Eagle files for APM2.0 were pulled fr…"

R. D. Starwalt replied May 19, 2013 to shorted 5v to ground on reciever input

5 May 19, 2013
Reply by Paul Dowling

"You should only have one movement with one stick in the Mission Planner radio calibr…"

R. D. Starwalt replied May 16, 2013 to Apm 2.5 flips / values on rudder seem ?

3 May 16, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"That is the C version of the 3DR Arducopter. The drawings are not available on the w…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Jan 7, 2013 to I need everyone's help! About 3DR ArduCopter Quad rack.

8 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Are you referring to the original Arducopter with the many, many, plastic parts? If…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Jan 7, 2013 to I need everyone's help! About 3DR ArduCopter Quad rack.

8 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by R. D. Starwalt

"Your APM only looks for the change on the Chan 5 input. You can insert Chan _ (fill…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Nov 5, 2012 to How to set up Flight Mode?

7 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by David Anders

"Sounds like your TX is setup for possibly some mixing function? Elevons maybe though…"

R. D. Starwalt replied Nov 4, 2012 to How to set up Flight Mode?

7 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by David Anders

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service